Author Topic: ~The Twisted Paths of the Snow, A lynx RP~ -Recruiting-  (Read 3825 times)

KaizaKan

~The Twisted Paths of the Snow, A lynx RP~ -Recruiting-
« on: May 15, 2011, 07:38:41 pm »
Hello and welcome to The Twisted Paths of the Snow forum topic.
Hello there, I take you are interested in joining the clan, am I correct?
Well, can you handle the harsh, cold climate of our home?

Here is out website, you fill find the application and information about the RP there:
http://www.twistedpathofsnow.weebly.com/

Share us!

Code: [Select]
[url=http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6498.new#new] [IMG]http://i56BannedImageSite/nbondi.png[/IMG][/url]
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 03:44:23 am by KaizaKan »

Offline Vulpes

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Groovy!
    • epidome
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • View Profile
    • Web Page
Re: ~The Twisted Paths of the Snow, A lynx RP~ -Recruiting-
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 07:24:57 am »
Desired position: Scouter
History: Lived solitary growing up, but stumbled into the clan when she was young and just out on her own.
Personality: A lively and curious cat, she loves investigating.
RP Sample(5-6 sentences): It was a dark winter's night. Isi padded through the snow, her pawpads stinging with the cold. Overhead the wind howled like a hungry wolf, watching her every move and ready to strike at the first sign of her faltering. She froze, when up ahead, a dark shape slithered out of the shadow a large pine with low-hanging branches. The figure looked up at her, the moon reflecting green off of its predatory eyes. Against the contrast of the snow, she could distinctly make out the canine shape of it... wolf.
Other(optional):

Offline Purplellamarider

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 02:41:44 am »

(Sorry, FH hasn't been working and I'm trying to fix it. I don't have a picture right now :/)

Name: Ayita (Native name meaning "first to dance")
Desired position: Hunter
History: Grew up alone until recently meeting the clan.
Personality: Lively and playful, her walk/run resembles a "dance", hence her name. Likes to be up high.
RP Sample: Ayita padded through the snow, the bitter wind nipping at her face. She hurried along the deer tracks, hoping to find cover from the endless winter storm. The sun was setting quickly, and she shook off the blanket of snow piling on top of her. She paused, ears searching for any signs of life. She searched for any movement within the trees. She headed for a large pine with low-lying branches and climbed up until she was reasonably high. Ayita lay down on two branches close together, watching the sun set and closing her eyes to sleep.

KaizaKan

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 02:50:27 am »
Application isn't confirmed until you get a piccy, but everything else is pretty good there.

Offline Purplellamarider

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 02:46:48 pm »
okay :) I just have to get FH working.

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2011, 05:02:10 pm »
Idk how to post a pic .3. i'll put it up on deviantart .3. ::: http://wolfierawrr.deviantart.com/#/d3ipt2v
Name: Tear
Desired position: not sure atm .3. maybe scout or hunter maybe warrior .3. -shrugs-
History: Her parents were** killed** right in front of her on purpose, so she would leave. She left the other place she was in and came across this.
Personality: She is very quiet to a lot of people and doesn't open up easily. Her parents were killed in front of her which caused her to become distant to everyone. She will speak, yes, but if she doesn't know you t hat much it will be very quiet, almost silent. She hates being alone, but she won't tell anyone that. She has a split personality and can go very creepy at times, meaning she will be all evilISH.  --more to be explained .3.-
RP Sample(5-6 sentences): She ran from those she thought she could actually trust. She ran from her home, the people she called family. No, they weren't her family, they were monsters who only know how to kill. She looked at the sky and the moon was covered by the clouds and mumbled, "I'm not even going to try to talk to anyone if I find somewhere new...... unless... I must...." She came back to her senses when drops of rain started to fall. She then lay down and sighed in the midnight rain shower.
Other(optional):  Theme Song .3.: Devil May Cry (anime) OST - Track 9 -- The Reaper
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 10:41:12 pm by wolfie »

KaizaKan

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2011, 07:27:16 pm »
Accepted. c:

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2011, 07:44:37 pm »
Hmm,this seems like a good realistic roleplay.

I'll take the pick as soon as my FH works.

Name: Deliahe

Desired position: Nurct

History: Deliahe lived a harsh life; her parents abandoning her,then coming in interaction with humans(in which they used her for breeding.),and teaching herself everything.She taught herself how to hunt,which is the reason why she isn't that good at stalking a mouse.She taught herself 'signs' of the forest,such as how old a tree is,or how long ago something edible was here.And,however,she had to find every single use for the plants of the forest,such as hollyberry and the things that were dangerous,such as poison ivy,which could 'scar' the skin.For now,she's that one that stays in the corner.

Personality: Deliahe is the shy type; immediatly aggresive when coming across any strange males.She has an advantage to this devil-like behavior;a strong-hearted lynx,with a life,to be of that matter.

RP Sample(5-6 sentences): Deliahe sat at the back of her den;bushes,branches,logs bunched together.It did provide some warmth,though.The snow matted around the den captured and insulated heat,while still letting oxygen seep through.The she-lynx was quiet;looking around at the strange shadows the sun left behind.She quickly curled into a ball and slept on her racoon skin.

Other(optional):Deliahe will not mate with any males.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 05:32:59 pm by Suave dog »

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2011, 10:08:05 pm »
I wanna join :D here's my Lynx charrie ^-^ her pic is on my DA page >->

http://raptorgirl101.deviantart.com/#/d3iqqnd

Name:Smirk
Desired position:Queen Or Fighter
History:Smirk was born an orphan in a small den.Her mother was shot and killed before Smirk got to open her eyes.
She can be stern at times, but she will adore the rest fo the clanmates around her.
Personality:Kind,Gentle,Stern,Humerous
RP Sample(5-6 sentences):-Smirk wandered the outskirts of the Fluorite Plains.Her fur bristled hearing the howls of wolves near-by.A large wolf trotted out and attacked her.She yowled as she swiped the black wolf's face.She growled staring at the wolf wondering why he attacked her.He let loose an attack on Smirk, but Smirk defended herself by clawing the wolf's eyes.-
Other(optional):Smirk is white furred with black markings :/
 ;)

KaizaKan

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2011, 02:17:05 am »
Accepted.