Author Topic: BIG TIME WIP!!! I NEED GOOD ANIMATORS!!! The movie I'm making without a name. :U  (Read 5250 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Ok like I said BIG TIME WIP so please mods and admins don't lock and delete this. I'm halfly calling out for artists who can make an animation. This is half a contest and half HQ for when we get some people. Anyway I could really use help with this. I am thinking up a plot and the characters and a title!!! Dun dun dun! Anyway this will all be confusing as heck until we untie this knot. Anyway if people can make a small animation like a gif then please try to figure out how to put it on tinypic. Mostly I would rather have a youtube video of your animation. Reason I can't do this myself is because I don't have a youtube account cause my youtube is being a baka and wont let me make one! Plus photoshop wont let me save my pictures or do new layers without messing up second.

What sets man apart from beast? Could it be free will? Is it our belief in destiny? Our desire for immortality? In this world... You have no allies. A girl lays trapped in a castle to sleep forever. Myth said this girl was able to take form of a beautiful white wolf. The girl's name... was Fuyu. In this world there is two sides to take. Would you find your way back to the light? Or be engulfed in darkness. Only fate could tell you your path.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 08:56:44 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Music

Opening
Nageki No Mori-English & Romaji Lyrics

Ending
Perfect World ????

Holy theme
Corner Stone Cues - Madokara Mieru + Lyrics

Deep sorrow
Higurashi- Dear You.

Innocent fun
Hauu Nanodesu~!

Anyway the little themes like traveling, running, attacking, hunting, fighting, blah. You can look through youtube for it. All music must be japanese. >:U If the music isn't japanese please talk to me here or in pm's before adding it.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 08:07:58 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Voice call.

?: Fuyu
Fuyu is a young goddess who seems to seep towards the darkness by temptation but always tries to fight it. She fears becoming a demon instead of a goddess and she has little amounts of markings on her in blue. The markings will grow if she is chosen as a goddess and they will become beautiful and majestic on her white fur. However if she seeps to darkness her fur will slightly and slightly grow blacker and blacker until she is completely black with jagged red markings on her body for she would be full demon.

Lines
What is this place? And what are these creatures running around on the hard ground? (Curiosity.)

I don't care if I seep into the darkness anymore I will kill everyone of these ungrateful humans! (Anger.)

Please... just go away... just leave me alone... (Fear.)

Well I'm on a quest to get these creatures to worship me. (Neutral.)

??: Akuma
Akuma is the dark and evil character of the story. She says she is going to help Fuyu get worshipers but is only going to use her then kill her. She is black with red jagged marks all in many places and her eyes are like snakes eyes. Red snake slitted eyes. She is followed by a band of shadows that took solid form who obey her every command and do her bidding.

Lines:
Oh, don't worry. I can get you many worshipers. (Mischievous)

Unfortunately for you there was a reason I wasn't made a goddess. But will be soon thanks to you. (Evil)

I'll hold them off. Don't worry about me. Just run. (Serious)

???: Ritoru
Ritoru is a punkish little 3 week old pup and all mortal. She is all black with a piked collar and a band on her leg that says lawless x. The words LAWLESS X are in red and kind of pimped out written. She has 3 scars all the way down the left side of her face from her torn ear to her neck. Her eyes are violet and her claws and teeth are silver because they are metal. She was a lab dog experiment runaway and now the meanest dog in the city.

Lines:
Who are you, newcomer? And what's with the tattoos? (Taunt)

You want them to follow you? You're as stupid as a house pet to believe they will be kind and not hurt you! (Anger)

We don't spare weaklings, we don't defy me, And we don't leave our enemies alive. (Serious)

???: Kiti
Kiti is a 3 week old teacup yorkie. She is a kind little show dog that often always wears a pink sweater. Her eye color is blue and she wears a pink ribbon around her neck. She is kind to strays and will help out the stray if it is starving or needs shelter. She has a large dog house that was painted pink on the inside and has shelves on it with bags of dog treats on them. (I'm running out of stuff to write for her. But yeah she's a kind show dog.)

Lines:
Poor things. you're shaking like kittens after a bath. (Sympathetic)

You can go ahead and stay in my dog house to warm up. (Friendly)

Oh, so you're a god in training? We haven't had one in years! (Surprised)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 11:45:27 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

1wildheart

hmm... i think i could help you :D
i have a microphone for voice recording, but im still tryng to figure out how to use it.

AND i am a part-time animator.. so i coul help you! i tried the lines myself, and hopefully i could he;lp you.

btw; i don't have a youtube, but i know my sis's password, im just afraid shelll get mad at me if i use it.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Thanks terra. I might have an idea for a youtube person.

The liar and the thief

Offline TannerWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • minceraft
    • SekiiRei
    • Zanekai
    • SekiiRei
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Aye, you need voice recordings?
I can do some. ^^

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
I was just about to add another character. Can't have a story without a bad guy.

The liar and the thief

Offline TannerWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • minceraft
    • SekiiRei
    • Zanekai
    • SekiiRei
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Bluh, I can be the bad woman. :U

Maryritai

I can Create A Youtube Account for you, Okami, If you like :)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
There's our few for now. Let me hear you try out for one of them here. If it wont load or something like that then make a youtube video and pm me it of your voice acting.

http://tinychat.com/LawlessX

And please, DA. I would very much appreciate it.

The liar and the thief