Author Topic: Ello! :3  (Read 1625 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Ello! :3
« on: May 29, 2013, 08:16:00 pm »
Hey all of you out there! My name is Julie (not real name, I apologize, my mom doesn't want to expose my real name out in the wildness and such), and I am 11 years old! I found this website by WolfQuest, but i didn't sign up until my mom allowed me. I'm excited to explore FH, but there has been some technical difficulties with the virtual game.

Anyway, I enjoy playing games that are virtual, 3D, and with animals. My favorite animals are wolves and the cat family. I read Warriors (a cat book), and I also read many other books! I'm a big fan of books (if they are appropriate and NOT boring). Also, I am NOT a fan of socializing, but I'll go crazy with my friends on virtual games once i get to know them.

Hmm...I don't know what else to put...

I enjoy painting and drawing (although I'm not very good at it D:). I don't know if you'd call be a computer geek, but I'm found mostly on the computer (unless I'm grounded...hehe) either playing games or typing a story. I used to have a pet guiana pig, but he died right before Sandy Hurricane. At least he didn't have to get frightened...We buried him near some plants on our yard, and right now, he bloomed some pretty flowers for us! :D

I think that's all I have to say. I'm excited to know players on FH and on this website. Thank you for reading, and have a great day! =D 

Offline llJinxxyll

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • |||Jinxxy|||
    • View Profile
Re: Ello! :3
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 09:18:33 pm »

?Jinxxy?
�True Wiccan
�Oreo Eater
�T.A.N.W.E.R.D.O.
Cute Avatar by Rusty! Thanks hun<333

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 09:25:55 pm »
Hello Julie. How is everything with FH so far? :3 Hope everything is getting great. Anyway, my name is Thrillex, but you can call me anything. :3  Enojoy.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 09:35:27 pm »
Thanks, Chicha and Thrillex!
@Thrillex: The website is great, but I think there's a glitch(?) to the Feral Heart virtual game. (Can't say it cause I'm following the rules, sorry.)
@Chicha: By the way, thanks for responding for the game help. I like your siggy <3
@Thrillex & Chicha: Thanks for welcoming me to FH. Really appreciate it. I hope you all have a great time on the game! =D
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 03:29:28 pm by OreoHeroz »

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 11:12:50 pm »
Hello Julie. Welcome to Feral Heart. It's nice to make your aquaintence. I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums/game, make new friends, meet good people, and have lots of fun.
There are plenty of Warrior roleplays to join in the game, so I think you will enjoy that. You may see me running around as a fox out there... so don't kill me. Nah just kiddin'.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the game and have fun!
Inactive

BouncyLion101

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 12:07:00 am »
Welcome, Julie. :3
There's many warrior cat fans on here too, as mentioned above by Lady, so I'm sure you'll be quite happy with the selection of roleplays there are about them, if you're interested in that.
Sorry to hear about your pet!
I love guinea pigs, but I'm sure your pet is sleeping peacefully now.~

You have a nice day too, hun. :D

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2013, 10:21:40 am »
Hello Julie! Glad you came to Feralheart, Have fun in game and forums and make sure to get friends :3

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2013, 01:33:59 pm »
Hello there~ c;

A warm welcome to the FeralHeart game and forum ~ :3
Take some time and look through these links to different important forum threads, that I recommend you read:

\\Help//
This is where you should turn if you are expericing problems with the game

\\How To Report A User//
Someone giving you trouble? Here's how you should do to report another player to the admins

\\FH Media//
If you like art I really recommend you taking a peek on the FH art thread

If you've already posted on the help thread about your "glitch problem" and still haven't manage to get the game to work I recommend that you contact one of the admins or moderators and explain your problem - they can surely help you.

Have fun out there, and feel free to PM me here or whisper me in-game if you need help~ c:

Cheers~ // Shallow

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2013, 05:20:08 pm »
Hiya floof and welcome to FeralHeart.

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

SafeHaven

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2013, 05:58:58 pm »
Welcome to Feral-Heart! Hope you have a good time here, Julie. ^^