Author Topic: I can't solve my problem!  (Read 1233 times)

Offline Kiba679

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I can't solve my problem!
« on: June 21, 2014, 06:30:39 am »
Well, a week ago, i post that i can't play Feral Heart becaise a have the terrain black, all exept my character, i dont know why, the home screen of log in is normal, only the terrain and the fond of create a new character if black.

I reinstall the game 4 times and nothing change, it's equals, i look for archiver to replace them but it didn't work.

Please, help me  :'( , send me a Message or anything saying me of how to fix this problem.. :(

Offline *Kawaii Potato*

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Kawaii Potato (Pixel)
    • View Profile
Re: I can't solve my problem!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 06:35:29 am »
Perhaps you could try deletin' ALL folders, then uninstallin'. I don't really know, I've never had that problem before. o.o

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 06:40:29 am »
Try right-clicking the Feralheart icon and choosing "Run as Administrator".

It may be possible your character is in a deleted map, try returning your character to its set home (or resetting it back to Lonely Cave)

Otherwise try what Lord Suragaha has suggested:

Are you using the regular Feral Heart or Feral Heart+?

If you're using Feral Heart+ this might help (although you should stop using it altogether):
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=13593.0

On the other hand if you are using the regular Feral Heart did you uninstall the game but also delete the Feral Heart folder before reinstalling? To really be sure that you clean out any damaged, missing, or misplaced files that could be causing the black screen problem you need to do that. Be sure that you have any important files like presets etc backed up though.

If that doesn't work try doing a character reset from the top right of the forum in case your character or characters are stuck on some long gone map that you deleted while uninstalling your game:
Character Reset

If that doesn't work you could try messing with your game's video settings if you can get to the main menu. Click where it says "options" on the main menu then "video" from there set your settings like so:
-Switch your rendering subsystem from OpenGL to Direct3D9
-Turn Water Reflection Off
- Put View Distance to 0

I hope something there helps. Good luck

Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 12:03:34 pm »
I've had this issue before.
My fix was to uninstall FeralHeart completely.
That means deleting the FeralHeart folder after uninstalling the game before installing again.
Otherwise files will be kept and the game won't be fully reset.

Back up files.

Hope your issue gets sorted out soon.~
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 12:06:11 pm by PrettyReckless »
RETIRED.

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 02:41:32 pm »
Maybe try deleting EVERYTHING Feralheart related, then restarting your computer, then re-installing. And listen to Ressy because she's done this before.

sig by pokrova on deviantART