Author Topic: FH summer party 2014?  (Read 3200 times)

Offline FireWolfRain

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FH summer party 2014?
« on: June 21, 2014, 01:57:27 pm »
Okay, so I downloaded it, but now I don't know what to do. I read the notepad that said READ ME! and I'm kind of confused how to get into the party. I know it's at 6 pm, but I'm confused how you get into the party...and I don't what to miss it or spend the entire time trying to figuring out how to get in. I'm new and this is my first post....so yeah. In the notepad that says READ ME!  is this
FERALHEART SUMMER PARTY 2014 MAP

INSTRUCTIONS:

1) Place the files in the 'exports' folder in C: FeralHeart > exports
2) Place the files in 'sounds' in C: FeralHeart > media > sounds
3) Place the file in 'textures' in C: FeralHeart > media > terrains > textures

No dinosaurs were harmed during the making of this map.
All meshes, textures and particles belong to their rightful owners.

On behalf of the FH staff team, we hope you enjoy the party and have lots of fun. ^^

the real question....what files am I supposed to put in? I don't even know how I'm supposed to get in, I'm new to this game ... so I don't really know anything about maps... Help? Please...as soon as possible? And what do you do at the party? Just chat with people? Kind of confused ...

AlphaEclipse

Re: FH summer party 2014?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 02:10:43 pm »
Just as the read me file says, you need to move the files in each folder to their location in the game's files. So, the stuff in the exports folder, not the folder it's self, should be moved to C: (c drive on a computer. To get there, go to the start button > computer) > feralheart > exports, and just paste/copy/export them there. Exact same thing for the other folders, but the textures go in C: >>>> Feralheart >>> media >> terrains > textures. The sounds go in C: >>> Feralheart >> media > sounds.

You know it had been installed correctly and you go into the map called the Cape of Distant Worlds and you see a portal at the side of the map. There's. Few tutorials on these forums if you still need some help. :)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 02:15:32 pm by AlphaEclipse »

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 02:11:59 pm »
Put in all the files.

(1) There's a folder that says "exports". Open up that folder, copy all the files in there, and move it into (C:) Local Disk >> Feral Heart > exports.

(2) Go back to the original folder (FHSummerPartyMap) and you will see a folder called "sounds". Open up that folder, copy all the files there, and move them to (C:) Local Disk >>> Feral Heart >> media > sounds.

(3) Again, go back to the original folder and find a folder that says "textures". Open up that folder, copy all files, and move them to (C:) Local Disk >>>> Feral Heart >>> media >> terrains > textures.

[Basically what the Read Me file says.]

Launch Feral Heart and get in-game. Go to Cape of Distant Worlds and find the portal that leads to FHSummerPartyMap. Go into the portal and you should find yourself in the map.

At the party you hang out with friends, yes, you can chat..sort of what you would do at a party.

If you still don't understand I'll post screenshots. ^^ Good luck.

dangit. Alpha beat me to it. XD

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 02:31:50 pm »
You should know where to put the files from the other users, but to get into the Cape.

1.] Enter Feralheart on a created character, and if not already in a large cave with lots of portals, go to Lonely cave by pressing 'b' and clicking home, then go home.

2.] Once in lonely cave, go into the portal that is in the water.

3.] If you have installed the map correctly, there should be a portal that says FH Summer Party or something, and go into that.

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline FireWolfRain

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 02:40:17 pm »
Thank you! I got in! Hope to see you there!  :D

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 02:44:54 pm »
You're welcome. ^^ Glad we could all help you.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 02:46:48 pm »
Hope to see you there! ;)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2014, 02:47:45 pm »
Well seeing as all your questions here were already answered by others I'll just move this to the Game Help section ^^ We look forward to seeing you at the event!