Author Topic: Aro'kai  (Read 31587 times)

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
Re: Aro'kai
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2013, 04:17:02 pm »
If staff says it's really her [and I've seen some of the questions she was drilled with that wouldn't have google ready answers] then I'm going to believe it's really her.

Super was hiding on a tumblr for about a month before the whole hacking incident. That's mainly where we found her.

Offline WolfMoonWingsFR

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2013, 03:47:41 pm »
I think it's her, too. Hopefully we will hear more from her on the Deviant Art group.
There was a new journal on there about the hack... Hopefully everything is going alright now.
Maybe we'll get an update on the game itself, too. Just to satisfy everyone's curiosity.

Offline hallow33n

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2013, 03:52:30 pm »

i wish this would be like Aro...

Offline Larka98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Old school retired player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2013, 03:39:50 pm »
this sounds odd, but I keep seeing art for arokai ETC, and things. Just to check, it isn't out yet, right? Not bringing this alive, just curious.
Old school retired player who occasionally comes in for a peek

Offline wildfire146

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2013, 04:41:08 pm »
Well, I've recently read everyone's comments, and I need to lay out my opinion...Finally.
Well. based on most people's opinions here, it seems Aro'Kai is dead. (That is what I had thought at first.)
But now it seems there are even more rumors that she is back. I have come to clarify something.
There HAVE been recent updates in the new Aro'Kai forum. If you do not believe so, you may check for yourselves. (Also, why would the Staff go through all the trouble of upgrading the forum to v5 and etc. When apparently the game was 'dead'.) You may check on Tumblr to see latest updates that have been going on, and I will check out that hacking information. Also, she is going by a NEW NAME. Not Super, not Feesh, not SuperFeesh. Onowl. She has asked everyone to please call her that now. I hope this clarifies a lot. Please do not ask me, I do NOT know, I just want to give out some official information. Again, with the giving up with Aro'Kai, I for one am not going to give up on Onowl. I have complete faith in her. Do not ask why. But let me tell you: I am going to laugh when most other ordinary people give up, 'face reality', and just let Aro'Kai fade to dust in the back of their minds while those who have been faithful to Onowl are finally playing. I do not know when this game will come out. I do not care if it takes her a whole 10 years. She is working extremely hard to get this game out for us. She is doing this for her fans. Give her a little bit more time. I'm sure she'll at least take the time to make an update. The latest one said she was busy, and I RESPECT that. That also means she will probably NOT make another announcement here soon. Everyone has troubles in life. And that may be the reason she was gone for a whole year. Please, do not give up. For all we know, she may be secretly preparing the game's release tomorrow, or the next day and etc. Everyone else can give up of they want. But I won't.

Hope this provided a bit of information.
You can visit her site at:

http://www.onowl.weebly.com
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 04:56:41 pm by Malyska »

Offline StarBurst

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I can't think what to put here...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2013, 10:18:20 am »
Yep, I think it will be  long time but eventually it will come out. And I'll just sit there laughing when everyone forgets about this, thinking it is dead, and 5 years later I am playing!
There are 3 things I know about you:
1. You cannot touch all your teeth at once with your tongue.
2. You just tried it so you know its not true.
3. You are copying and pasting this into your own siggy.
Don't click this, really don't.  http://tinyurl.com/fhroleplay

Offline CombiningWorlds

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2013, 05:56:32 am »
Superfeesh/Onowl is probably taking a break. Isn't she programming the whole game by herself? That's hard, you know. I doubt Aro'kai is dead. So many people are waiting hopefully for the game to come out, the staff wouldn't let us down! Even if it takes five, ten, fifteen years, I'll still be waiting to play it. You can give up. But, like Malyska, I won't. I'll never lose hope.

{ohgawrshthatsoundedsocheesybutit'strueasdfghjkl}

| | Time is ticking ... | |
| | Clockwork | |

Offline Microfloof

• Experienced Traveler
  • Love lights more fire than hate extinguishes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2013, 01:48:01 pm »
I know that the creators of Aro'kai are working extremely hard on this new game, but I don't think I would like it. It's causing so many arguments and all that on Feral-Heart and more and more people are getting banned just because of that. I don't really like the style of the game, anyway, and I would still prefer FH. But that's just my opinion. Otherwise, I appreciate the creators of Aro'kai making another game for people like us to have fun in. The intention of this comment was NOT to offend anyone.. but yeah, just my opinion c:

Skypeeez: DelightfulRippedSofa
View my deviantART or submit a help ticket!

Offline jossie

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2013, 05:48:13 pm »
when i read more about arokai and saw pics on deviantART i got insane of that it will be dragons ( whyverns ) i hav been waiting long and cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Kendel

• Experienced Traveler
  • Moved. Moved. Moved.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2013, 01:54:06 pm »
when i read more about arokai and saw pics on deviantART i got insane of that it will be dragons ( whyverns ) i hav been waiting long and cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please don't necro post, dearie.
The last reply was around five months ago.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 02:03:05 pm by Friskey »