Author Topic: Wolves of the Forgotten Forest -{Rival Pack}-{Applications up}-  (Read 1822 times)

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Wolves of the Forgotten Forest -{Rival Pack}-{Applications up}-
« on: December 21, 2011, 11:47:39 pm »
Wolves of the Forgotten Forest
"We were left to die,
      To starve
      But now...
We sha'll show them who's boss!"

Introduction
    The Wolves of the Forgotten Forest is base off of a RP I used to have on IT, some of you may know what it is about, but others may not. We are a Literate, Long-term, Semi-realistic, Realistic, and Active group, We have a Storyline that is based off of a story I wrote when I was little. We also will have a map and maybe a small map pack, as far as a website goes I am not going to make one in less you all want me to...In this group we will have 2 packs Wolves of the Forgotten, the other pack will be the Alpha's name and then Pack (In less the Alpha wants to change the name). The Wolves of the Forgotten Forest is a pack that used belong to one of the most highly known pack of all. The other pack is just a Rival pack. You will know more about them in the Storyline section down below, it might also be helpful to read the "History" section to so you know what happen for all of this fighting and so forth went down. Also, even though this group has a plot we don't really have an RP date, we mostly will just RP whenever someone is on.
  Also we may have to Groups for this RP.

On the "History" section I'm going to skip some things and get on with it so you don't have to read a lot.

History
      Many years ago in the forest of Fangorn there lived Moon and  Jay they were the most know Alphas in all the lands. They had 2 sons Abu and Tank, and like all other Alphas with 2 sons they had to chose who would be the next male leader. So for 2 years Moon and Jay were watching to see who would make the better leader...When the days flew by and it was time to pick the next leader, they went with Abu, that made Tank mad. (Years later) As the 2 boys got older and Abu went on being Alpha Tank made sure he was going to become the Alpha, so he set out to find a way to get rid of his brother. (Skips how he killed Abu) Well after he found a way to kill his brother all he had to do what get with it, so he did. (Abu dies) But before his death, since he didn't have any kids he put Lorcan in charge, a small male pup. (later) After awhile Tank banished a bunch of wolves that tried to get rid of him along with Lorcan and the others who were n his side stayed.

Sorry I just had to skip over some things that weren't that important.

Storyline
   A few weeks pasted after Tank banished some of the wolves, he was killed by a panther. So now he put (Who's ever name that is RPing this role you must be a pup look below for more info) in charge. While the others who were outcast have to find food, water, and shelter to survive, some of them went on their own while others thought it was best t stay as a pack.
   So in this RP Lorcan (Me) and whoever the pup who was put in charge by Tank will have to grow up, train, and fight for what we believe in. Who will win? Well that's up to you and your pack to decide, or maybe they will just forget about it, become allies, or become one again.  

Wolves of the Forgotten Forest Pack Information
If you are in this Pack please try and put WFF(Rank) on your characters name >>Example: If I was named Josh and was an Omega I will put Josh WFFO<<  Also in this pack we will have regular ranks, so everyone has a job.
 Okay, some of you are probably wondering since Lorcan is a pup how will he lead? Well there will be a Alpha Male  and Female that will look after him and the pack, they will train him until he is ready to fight who ever Tank put next in line for  in the other pack.

Other Pack Information
If you are in this pack the leader of the group will advise you. They may even make their own thread for you.
But one thing you need to know, is that whoever is put in charge bu Tank will be in training by an Alpha Male and Female until he/she is grown.

Rules
1..Follow all Feral-Heart rules.
2.No cursing
3.Mating is allowed but ONLY in whisper and invisible to other members.
4.Don't block any group members, if there is a problem please tell me or a MOD of the group.
5.No spamming or you will get kicked.
6.Only one character can be in the group. (This may change)
7.In map no den claiming, if you want a den please tell me but don't just randomly claim.
8.Check back for updates.
9. No godmodding!!!
10.Have fun!

Ranks and what they do
Alpha Male: male leader
Alpha Female: female leader
Next in line: Lorcan and the other will be place here
Beta Male: male deputy
Beta Female: female deputy
Delta Male: male beta in training
Delta Female: female beta in training.
Sentinel: patrolers
Elders: old wolves
Hunters: hunters. duh
Scouts: warn your pack and other packs of danger. visits other packs. pretty much messengers.
Warriors: duh. fighters.
Pup Watchers: duh. they watch the pups.
Subordinates: unranked wolves.
Omega: the lowest of the low. usually used as slaves. pups of a raped wolf, pups of a traitor, prisoner, ect.
Apprentices: a wolf in training for a rank.

WFF Ranks
Alpha Male:
Alpha Female:
Next in line:
Beta Male:
Beta Female:
Delta Male:
Delta Female:
Sentinel:
Elders:
Hunters:
Scouts:
Warriors:
Pup Watchers:
Subordinates:
Omega:
Apprentices:

Other packs rank

Alpha Male:
Alpha Female:
Next in line:
Beta Male:
Beta Female:
Delta Male:
Delta Female:
Sentinel:
Elders:
Hunters:
Scouts:
Warriors:
Pup Watchers:
Subordinates:
Omega:
Apprentices:

Application
Picture:(If possible)
Name:
Pack:
Offspring:
Parents:

If you have any questions please let me know! :D
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 08:18:34 pm by Wolf »

Offline Whitefangkiba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Witch Craft
    • View Profile
Re: .:AGLASIS:. (Wolf Element RP)
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 01:31:26 pm »
Will come back here when I have time to make an app~

Kovu!!

Re: .:AGLASIS:. (Wolf Element RP)
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 06:41:23 pm »
Seems like a cool group, I might join later one :)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 06:45:20 pm by Kovu »

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Re: Wolves of the Forgotten Forest -{Rival Pack}-{Applications up}-
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 08:19:21 pm »
~Bump~