Author Topic: Yo whats up  (Read 1093 times)

Offline xXRi0tXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Yo whats up
« on: March 07, 2012, 09:45:44 pm »
Yo whats up people..err.. lions or wolfs or whatever you call yourself. The name is Anotnio IGN: Marcus. Ive been playing for all about 30min and i seem to like this place. I especially like how it took me no more than 30sec to get hopelessly lost XD. Well yeah nice to meet everyone.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Re: Yo whats up
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 12:51:12 am »
The sky is up of course X3. Also, don't worry-you won't be lost for very long. The game is really easy to figure out, with mostly everything having important landmarks you should identify yourself with C: Just explore and try your best C:
By the way, my name is Kitsune. I try to be as helpful as possible, but I would look out for biter who like to bite you for no reason. As you can see, I like Naruto. I don't really want to post links to things you should visit and go through the motions, I have a feeling someone else will do that-just remember to check out the rules.
Now tell us all about yourself-hope you stay for the long-run and may the odds be ever in your favour on your journey as a FeralHeart Ninja!

CloudFish

Re: Yo whats up
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 12:52:02 am »
Welcome, make sure to check out the posts and links people are sure to make below this, like the rules, for both site and game.

Hope you enjoy the forums and game.

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA