Author Topic: A new newb.. dx  (Read 4047 times)

Offline Yeska

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "The gods will fall on this day...."
    • View Profile
A new newb.. dx
« on: August 01, 2012, 11:29:43 pm »
Heya all, my name be Sibirskiy, and, well... I'm new here! I more or less came here out of sheer curiosity, and still have no real idea of what I'm doing, but, I'm getting there (teh tutorials seem to help... xP) and, I hope to get to know a lot of you while I'm here! heh.

I should also say, I'm no newb to roleplaying, i fact I've been doing that for about two years now, though, what I'm more or less new to is chat style RPing, I'm more used to forum style, typing out a two paragraph reply, type RPing, but bear with me, I catch on quickly. d:

Well... that's about it, unless... you have any questions and in that case I'm happy to answer! Thanks! xP
I am odd, also, my name is Travis, but, I prefer to be called by my alter persona, Sibirskiy, or just Sib.. d:

Pet's name: Sibirskiy
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie![/url

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: A new newb.. dx
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 11:38:11 pm »
Welcome Travis! Its nice to meet you. Feral Heart is a really great game with a wonderful friendly community so I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here and make many friends. As for your RP skills don't worry you'll have enough practice in game by joining different RPs and you'll improve your skills in no time. I myself am more used to Forum style RP too so I totally know how you feel since the chat RP are a bit too overwhelmly fast.

Aweu

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 11:46:04 pm »
Hello Travis -nuzzle-

Welcome to the FeralHeart forums, hope you enjoy your stay here and in-game as well. If you need help with something having to do with the game, ask it here: Help Board And a member or staff will be able to help you, whether it's about the game or the forums.

Hope you have a good time here and in-game, feel free to add me I am Aweu. :)

Happy feralhearting, Aweu. ;)  

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 11:47:34 pm »

You are amazing <3

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 11:51:53 pm »
Welcome to Feralheart~! I hope you're here to stay, since so many people seem to be quitting when they haven't gotten the full FH experience yet. You'll get used to type roleplaying soon enough, and it's really fun, too, since you don't have to wait so long for a reply to your post~! Well, I just hope you have fun on FH, and good luck!

BECOME ONE WITH MOTHER RUSSIA, DA?

Offline Yeska

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 11:58:22 pm »
LordSuragaha-*stares blankly* Oh wow... talk about quick replies xP lol! Thank you! Also, yah, it is difficult to keep up with teh chat RPing, I'm so used to having like a day to type out a nice long reply, and going from that to quick paced like this... it's just... wow. xP But like I said, I'll get there, I catch on quick. ^^' Also, *bows to teh lord*

Aweu-*nuzzles Aweu back* Thank you too ^^, and so far teh tutorials thingys have helped me, I'm just working on learning the entire map and such in-game now. It's sorta big d: lol xP

Vixen- I will stay, dun you worry xP lol, besides, this all looks pretty neeto, so why quit?! xD And yah, the whole waiting thing might be nice to skip, just gotta get used to that part... d:

I am odd, also, my name is Travis, but, I prefer to be called by my alter persona, Sibirskiy, or just Sib.. d:

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 12:00:01 am »
Aww no acknowledgement :c Have fun in FH anyways!! ^w^ Btw at the bottom of the link i gave you is a guide to all the public maps in FH!!

You are amazing <3

Offline Yeska

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 12:03:48 am »
Bloo- I'm sorreh Dx Tried to get to everyone xP Tried and failed. xP And aye, that be the guide I'm using right now to figure out how to go place to place. xP And thanks again!! I hope I do end up having fun here :3 *probably will*. xP

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2012, 12:06:09 am »
Haha nuu fail ^-^ You're ok. By the way when Areu said 0nuzzle- she meant she nuzzled you on the forums. A nice gesture meaning someone liked what you posted or are just being nice! Nuzzle can be found under where it says Floof-O-Meter on the side of where someone posts where you see their avatar. But you have to have at least 25 posts before you can "nuzzle someone"

You are amazing <3

Offline Yeska

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2012, 12:10:04 am »
lol, now I feel even more newbish, if that's even possible... xP Things to remember... lol. Thanks for the pointer, I'll figure this out, sooner or later... >.>"