Author Topic: I just wanted to howl my introduction to you all ;)  (Read 2372 times)

ZekaStorm

I just wanted to howl my introduction to you all ;)
« on: October 22, 2012, 09:47:11 pm »
Hello,
I am Zeka, the black wolf. I am so glad to be here! I always wanted to discover a game like this and I was very excited when I found FeralHeart. I am both a wolf and feline lover and just can't seem to get enough of them. I am an Environmental Sciences major and hope to someday be a wolf biologist. (And/or a feline researcher!) Since I am in college, I wouldn't be able to spent all that much time here; nonetheless, I'm looking forward to some relaxing time here. I look forward to making friends with similar interests as me and just having a place to belong. As you already know, I love everything and anything about wolves and felines (and all animals and nature!). I love ecology, books (especially animal books such as The Sight by David Clement-Davies and the Warriors series by Erin Hunter), dragons, writing, drawing, video games (Final Fantasy and the The Legend of Zelda! Woot!), movies (The Lion King, The Lord of the Rings, African Cats), fantasy, and so much more that it would take forever to list. I am currently working on a novel with hopes it will be as great a story as The Lord of the Rings. I have a word count of over 50,000 with much to go. As to be expected it is about a black wolf named Zeka and a white wolf named Leon. The basic theme of it is good versus evil. My story is very precious to me and in my mind it is real and not just a tale.
Thank you all for your time and have a great day! ^^

JackobLoveu

Re: I just wanted to howl my introduction to you all ;)
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 09:50:51 pm »
Hello! Welcome to FH, my name is Thrillex, well enjoy the forums.

ZekaStorm

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 09:57:33 pm »
Thank you, Thrillex!  ;D
Btw, I love your signature! ^^

JackobLoveu

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 10:01:07 pm »
Thank you! And I love those movies.

ZekaStorm

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 10:55:32 pm »
I knew I would find someone here in this cat world that would like those movies! :) I have loved the Lion King since I was little (I was a little obsessed watching over and over and over again). I was so excited when I first heard about African Cats and filled my Facebook with constant updates about the movie lol. And it turned out to be as great as I thought it would be! ^^ And as for the non cat movie, I love fantasy and The Lord of the Rings is a classic fantasy title. I believe they did a wonderful time job with the movie. I just love journeys and adventures! :D

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 11:12:36 pm »
Greetings and welcome to the Feral Heart community! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here with all the floofy animal/people you can find.

Please take your time and read through the rules for both the forum and the game.

Official game rules:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0

Official Forum rules and guidelines:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16560.0

Don't be afraid to ask any questions in PM or in the help selection, there are a lot of friendly people here who will gladly help one in need.

If you don't enjoy the in-game music, as it can get rather boring after a while, you can turn it off and experience the official Feral Heart radio. You can see when it's online and where to find it on:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18874.0

A quick link to the actual radio is http://www.tinyurl.com/FHradio

Hope to see you in-game, as I mentioned earlier, if you have any questions - feel free to ask. :)
RETIRED.

ZekaStorm

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2012, 12:55:01 am »
Thank you very much for the greetings and welcome, PrettyReckless! ^^ I am certain I will enjoy bonding with all the floofy animal/people I find lol! :D Thanks for the links to the rules. I will be sure to follow them (I'm a bit of a strict rule follower, which is good in this case!  :D) I look forward to listening to the radio. :) Thanks for all your kindness and I hope to see you in-game!  ^^

JackobLoveu

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2012, 10:39:23 am »
And I hope we become friends soon.. :)

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2012, 04:26:15 pm »
Wow, you sound very interesting. Not only do we share the same passions, I also hope to write a novel. ~
Welcome to FH! ~ +Floof.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2012, 06:36:12 pm »
You're like me! In so many ways! XD I'm into science, mostly the biological and psychological side of it. But I didn't go to uni because my A level grades were a bit pants. I couldn't help but notice we have many of the same likes and interests, like Lord of the Rings, and writing.  ;)  And just for that, I'm going to give you a nuzzle!  ;D
Please excuse me giddiness, must have been something I ate.

Oh, and I see PrettyReckless gave you some links; read those, and try not to get into trouble, but I trust that you won't.  :P I hope to see you around ingame and on the forum sometime between all that uni work.  :)

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)