Author Topic: Kon'nichiwa from Kag!  (Read 3464 times)

Kagiri

Kon'nichiwa from Kag!
« on: January 08, 2011, 02:29:16 am »
Hello wolves/lions/horses/people/ecy. of FH! I had an old account that I made by accedent and then I made a intro with it. So.. I deleted it this shall be my main account hence it was the first one I made ^^. 
I do have a youtube
www.youtube.com/LightingProduction
I am a horse addict, and am teaching myself Japanese.  I am of thirteen years of age and I love to RP with anyone! Any animal. I am looking for new friends and since I already have about.... seven-thousands OC's XD! The RP story has been figured out for all of them [believe it or not XD] I have a very busy life, and I am in Middle School in A STATE. Heh, ya dont need to know XD. I seem like a very funny person, demo- I can very serious at times.  Every one I know says I am much more mature for my age and I LUV TO USE BIG WORDS! Also thesaurus.com XD. [LA/Lit Nerd!]  So just feel free to add me as a BFF lol, I have none on here. I NEED HELP MAKING PRESETS. Yes I have read the info on the site but it doesn't make sense to me [sighs]. So yeah. Thats meh!
-Kag!
I have these charries open
-Kagiri [L]
-Kyo [L]
-Kaze [L]
-Troy [L]
-Renges [L]
-Hakuryu [L]
-Sabaku [L]
-Kazeke [L]
-Ceil [L]
~~
-DutchKill [W]
-Deep Claw[ W]
- Valentine [W]
-Fenris [W]
-Dark Kill [W]
~~
What I say XD.
[P.S I like to sing so I might use that in RP's n' stuff, and I can sing better in Japanese than English! Also I LOVE HORSES N' ANIME!]

Patripatan

Re: Kon'nichiwa from Kag!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 03:23:01 am »
So I caught in your introduction that your a horse addict. That's cool because now I've found another person with the same interests. Do you have a horse or are you just crazy about them? I own an Appaloosa of my own. His name is Quinn and I bought him off a rescue. Eventually I plan on teaching him to neck rein. I thought it'd be cool for me to introduce myself. My name is Patripatan but you can call me Patri for short. It was nice meeting you Kag. Perhaps we could be close friends. That is if your up to it.  ;D

Kagiri

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 04:04:02 am »
Ooh! Why yes, close friends is just fine by me!  I do not own a horse, but I ride. I know so much about them.  I am 'related' to Queen Z: Zenyatta! I already have a job [XD] so... yeh lol.

Patripatan

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 05:28:27 pm »
My first friend on FH.  :D

Offline Sarine

• ~The Mysterious Cupcake or TMC~
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
    • Meep Home
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 06:26:26 pm »
Hello Kag, I think I remember you from your other account, I think you had posted your YT link somewhere. Anyway, welcomez, if I haven't already said that~ c:
Stunning character! ^^

Kagiri

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 06:56:41 pm »
Why thank both of you. Yes, I made that account by accident lol. This was my first and I thought I was logged in with this one when I posted that but then I saw I wasn't XD. But here I am and thanks again. If you have an open charrie I would love to rp any one of mine with yours ^-'.

Offline Sarine

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Meep Home
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 07:04:46 pm »
Sure I got, I hope to meet you in-game when the servers are up! >8D

Kagiri

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 07:08:11 pm »
Yeh.. funny story. I got an IT account and I go to log on then: SERVER IS NOW DOWN. So now I wait for almost another year and get one once and the other funny thing is: SEVER IS DOWN. So :'( I WANNA GO ON SOOOOO BAD! Lol

Offline Sarine

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • Meep Home
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, 07:10:31 pm »
Lol. xD Similiar happened to me, since I found out about IT when servers were down. x) So I'm pretty curious to play FH now as well. c:

Kagiri

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2011, 07:12:42 pm »
I got on ONCE and it is AWESOME! Then I crashed...