Author Topic: Why do you Nuzzle?  (Read 16693 times)

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Why do you Nuzzle?
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2013, 04:11:31 am »
I nuzzle in appreciation, dedication and if they are helpful. Some people put tons of work into their art, maps, presets, etc.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2013, 04:47:17 am »
I nuzzle those who really deserve it. Who do I think deserves nuzzles? People who help me with my Feral Heart game problems/questions/dilemas, or are helpful in any way to the community of Feral Heart.
Inactive

Offline WhiteCrow

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • -The Divine Shadow-
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2013, 05:39:41 am »
Yeah. Basically, nuzzling is an "award" showing that you did something to help out or that someone liked something you did.
It used to be called "karma", so think of it like that.
I, unfortunatly, haven't gained the ability to nuzzle yet. But I will... Believe you me... I will. XD

Wolflover87

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2013, 06:56:48 am »
I agree with the same responses as everyone else. I nuzzle those who are:
-helpful towards the community. What I mean is they like to take their own time to help those that need the information. No matter the situation, they are always there to lend a helping paw.
-patient and caring. They like to wait for someone's response and/or progress to certain things. They like to keep reminders, yes, but they don't pester the others into whether it's done or what's the next step that's needed. They say it tenderly and not aggressing like. Sincere words are always in the spotlight of their posts.
-are nice towards everyone. This is the most important one for me. They have to be nice towards not only the mods, but the newcomers and such. They don't yell out something insulting when someone asks nicely for something. This is a key that most people miss for some reason in my perspective. It might be old, but it's true: "If you're nice to someone, they will be nice back!".

All you have to do is be a good addition to the community and you instantly become someone who deserves to be recognized.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2013, 12:18:55 am »
I'm loving all of the nuzzle-reasons up here~

While I love giving out nuzzles, I do have reasons behind doing so.

For example;
- Those members who are always ready to give someone a helping paw, either on the forum or in-game. (I've been known to go out of my way to look up and nuzzle someone who I saw being a big help to another member in-game, in fact).
- Patient members, and natural leaders. This can, again, be in-game as well, even when recruiting for an RP and there's somebody who's willing to step up and be a kind of leader to help guide the other new recruits.
- The ones who prioritize respect for mods, admins, as well as any other member, and actively show it during gameplay and on the forums.
- Frequently active forum users, especially the ones who always seem to have something worthwhile and kind to say in discussion/help boards.
- The peacemakers. We've all seen little growly posts in the forums, therefore I admire and nuzzle the people who say something down-to-earth, reasonable, and of course respectful to cool off any tension. This also applies to in-game situations.
- Finally, those go-getter types.
Yes, those positive outlookers who, although they may be somewhat shy at times, always have something good and upbuilding to say to another member.

All in all, the floofs I nuzzle are the ones who earn respect for themselves by word and deed in the FH community. And, of course, just the ones who make me smile!
Even if they don't have the biggest post count yet, it's the people who are upbuilding and positive who truly make the FH community and gameplay the great experience it is meant to be.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 01:35:49 am by WhiteLightHeart »
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline shadow moon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • shadow moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 10:10:50 pm »
The reason you "Nuzzle" is because it shows you appreciate the member or the post that they wrote. If the post someone writes is helpful you can nuzzle them to show they have helped. Or if they made a great map, preset ect. then you could nuzzle them to show to appreciate what they have made. To "Nuzzle" is just to show that member has helped by making a helpful post or to show you appreciate there work if they have made maps and such.
-shadow moon
shadow moon     

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 01:00:13 pm »
Who are nice to the community.

Helped out on anyway in the forum.

Gave to the communtity.

Makes good maps, meshes, presets, mods, etc.

Offline Soakitup

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Timberrrrrr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 04:14:36 am »
I've recently received my first floof, and I have to say that it made me pretty happy to see my meter go up!
I haven't floofed anyone yet.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 02:39:21 am by Sock »

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2013, 02:30:52 am »
I nuzzle them that I personally think deserves it - usually it is those that are dedicated to this community, that does kind and thoughtful things, that work hard to help others, but also to those I think have done some great work - like art, presets, characters, add-ons etc etc.

The nuzzle is an gesture frome me, that shows my appreciation. So to me it's also important to not "abuse" the nuzzling~ ;3

Cheers~ // Shallow

Offline Blackbaron

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Miss chicken suggle
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2013, 05:52:36 am »
You wana know why i nuzzle huh? Well, i nuzzle those who deserve it and that work hard to do good for the feral heart community. I nuzzle those that help me with anything or that make stuffz for me. (Presets, maps etc.) Maybe i will nuzzle you one day ;)

~peanutninja