Author Topic: Hallo.  (Read 3784 times)

EnderStar

Hallo.
« on: February 17, 2013, 01:28:16 am »
I just joined. I've been trying for a couple days, but I've been having some difficulties; but I finally got to make an account.

I was really just looking around, surfing the internet... And then I spotted this game called Feral Heart. I'm the type of person to go into things that I've never seen before so I just continued looking around. Later on I got on YouTube; and the name popped up in my mind again. So I looked it up on YouTube, and sure enough, there were tons of videos of Feral Heart. I watched a couple, and they seemed pretty good. I liked the style of the animal models, and it seemed very creative. I decided to check out more of Feral Heart over the past few days; and I grew more interested in it. I went onto the official site... (This website) ...and checked out the forum. I took a look at the rules, and some of the help threads that talked about problems in the game and on the forum. After a while, I finally just wanted to make an account. So I tried; but the Registration was closed, so I just waited a few more hours. I saw it open one day and quickly made an account, but, it sort of back fired. I'm not going to explain how, because I don't exactly remember, but all I know is that it wouldn't let me create an account. After a couple times of seeing it re-open, and me attempting to try again, it still wasn't working. But thankfully, today, it finally worked. And so I am now a member of this site.

And really after that I just downloaded the game. Nothing more to explain about that. If you've made it through that, congratulations. Because that my friend, was probably boring.

Thank you for your time.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Hallo.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 01:50:05 am »
Hello and welcome to Feral Heart Enderstar :3!  It's nice to meet you. I hope you have nothing but the best of fun on here and that you make many new friends. If you need any help or advice feel free to message me ^_^ also be sure to read up on the Game and Site rules :3

JackobLoveu

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 02:10:33 am »
Oo. A new member! c: Welcome to FeralHeart. My name is Thrillex, but you may call mei anything. Enjoy your stay :3 Hope to see you on the game on day c:

EnderStar

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 02:12:37 am »
Thank you for the welcome, Suragaha. It's nice to meet you as well. I got the game; and I'm having loads of fun. Even though I haven't said one single word yet. Haha. Well now I know who to look for when I need help, because I'll probably need a lot. I'm a newbie and I'm proud! I already have looked at the site and game rules. Seems like what msot kid-friendly games would have, so I won't have a problem following them.

Thanks again for the welcome. :)

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Heh. Hello Thrillex. I'll call you... Lassy. I'm actually on the game right now, freezing my butt off in South Pole. I hope to meet you, too!

JackobLoveu

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 02:26:26 am »
Lassy? Hmph..I love it c: Thanks, and yes FH+ is very laggy. But don't worry you'll get use to it. xD

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 10:16:42 am »
Hello EnderStar~

A warm welcome to the FeralHeart game and forum! c:

Seeing you've already read up on the rules and such I'll just stick with this simple welcome, though it can be a good thing to also check these threads out:

\\The Staff//
Get to know the staff of FeralHeart

\\Help//
This is where you should turn if you are expericing problems with the game

\\How To Report A User//
Someone giving you trouble? Here's how you should do to report another player to the admins

Have fun out there! ;3

Cheers~ // Shallow

EnderStar

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 01:51:56 pm »
Hi Shallow. Thank you, it's very nice to see people greeting me on here. Thank you for more help, I'll take a look at those links whenever I have the time.

I'm sure to have fun.

Thank you.

Offline ResslessV

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • If my mane doesn't get you, the beard will.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2013, 01:56:43 pm »
Hello, EnderStar. Welcome to FH! Im just about to get in game, so maybe I will see you! By the way, I love your signature. Endermen are boss.

-V

Rainbows :D

EnderStar

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2013, 03:14:29 pm »
Hi Ressless! I would love to meet you but I can't get on the game right now, It's messing with me at the moment, but hopefully I'll get it fixed soon.

Thank you for loving my signature. They're not boss. They're a blawk. :)

And this is the full version.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 03:18:50 pm by EnderStar »

Offline ResslessV

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • If my mane doesn't get you, the beard will.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2013, 09:58:36 pm »
Omg. That is the best thing I ever saw...xD

-V

Rainbows :D