Author Topic: Looking for pink bracelet, earrings, and collar...  (Read 2447 times)

Offline TheLeopardess

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Looking for pink bracelet, earrings, and collar...
« on: May 05, 2013, 03:41:45 am »
Does anyone know of an item pack that contains these items? For the earrings, I am really wanting green ones, but any color is perfectly fine. The spiky ones from Ringo and Delay's pack is what I am currently using, and they are good. But as for the collar and bracelet.. The only color close to what I am looking for in Ringo and Delay's is the spike one. But I'm wanting one that is just a simple collar, nothing on it. And for the bracelet, the ones in Ringo and Delays are the shape I want, just not the right size/color. Those bracelets only fit the canines properly, but my character is a snow leopard.

So if anyone knows an item pack where I can find the items, I will love you forever if you post the link to it. My character would love you as well. * Cheesy smiles*

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for pink bracelet, earrings, and collar...
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 03:52:28 am »
A good suggestion is to just retexture the earrings, bracelet and collar from Ringo and Delays item pack.
Download GIMP or Photoshop CS2 to do this. I'd suggest Gimp 2.6
Google it.
Then click File>Open>Local Disk C: (Or SOS C:)>FeralHeart>media>items and find one of the item's textures. Retexture them with the color you wish for. But I'd suggest mess around with gimp and get used to the program before doing this. Then save and test in-game.
Takes getting used to, and you can always re-try and/or re-download the item pack and try again, or just re-try if you don't think it's quite right.
And of course, look at the picture itself and look at the part where you want to make any color.
This is a better suggestion in my opinion because people can actually see it, not the re-textured colors, but the item itself.
I'd highly suggest it really. Also, about the bracelet.
I'd just suggest to make your character thinner. That's all I have really.
Hope this helped~

Offline TheLeopardess

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 03:59:44 am »
About re-texturing, thank you. I have GIMP, and have used it for map making, so I am pretty used to it. I think I will try this. Again thank you. :)

Offline LIONHEART201

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 04:03:07 am »
Are you allowed to use items in feral heart or no??
P.S: It's just a question.
Hi My name is Oceanmist... Im from Rimless a ~world without Boundaries~(Temple of dreams)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 04:17:25 am »
Ringo and Delay are moderators, and made an item pack, LIONSTIGERS.
So yeah. If you have a custom item, however, others won't see it unless they downloaded it.
Yes, you're allowed to have items in FeralHeart, if that's what you mean, Lions.
You can also ask in Game Help next time perhaps, though.