Author Topic: Wearable Items? Along with a Quick Question...  (Read 1898 times)

Offline cookiesincrem

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Wearable Items? Along with a Quick Question...
« on: June 12, 2013, 08:32:39 pm »
Request: I've made a Pirate charrie and I was wondering if anyone had some Pirate wearable items? I only some jewelry (earrings, rings, etc), a red bandanna, and a belt with a sword on it. I can't find anything on the forums, but if you had made any, for find any, please give me the link!

Question: How do you get others to see the items you are wearing and the presets you have made?
Smile... it will either warm their heart or piss them off... either way you win!!

Offline ashy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • back from the edge
    • View Profile
Re: Wearable Items? Along with a Quick Question...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 10:05:18 pm »
Question: How do you get others to see the items you are wearing and the presets you have made?
Items: They have to have and the same item pack(s) you have. Presets: You simply export it and it should be in Computer >>OS (C:) ((or other drive)) >> FeralHeart >> Presets.
Those may answer the question. :)

two-hundred hours 'til i am home
AKA icey123

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Wearable Items? Along with a Quick Question...
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 03:35:33 am »
Usually the only way for people to see your items is if you download only one package of item collection such as Delays and Ringos item package or Thierrys as well. Open that up and fallow the directions. You can't download one and put the other one in as well, why? cause it will mess up your item coding and it will make people see something else on ya
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358