Author Topic: When will Registration Open? /+|!!PROPHETS NEEDED!!|+\  (Read 6431 times)

Offline TheDragonKitten

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "Hello there..."
    • View Profile
When will Registration Open? /+|!!PROPHETS NEEDED!!|+\
« on: June 27, 2013, 02:48:16 pm »
I want to try to introduce a friend to Feral-Heart, but... Well registration rarely opens. Maybe to pass the time, we can have a guessing game and try to hire a prophet or two?  :D I'll move the topic if need be.

Not gentlemanly at all!

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: When will Registration Open? /+|!!PROPHETS NEEDED!!|+\
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 03:22:58 pm »
There are many, many topics on this. The registration opens at random and no one not even the staff no when it will open. This is because there was once at least 50 people joining daily. the staff changed the way the registration worked because  it would slow things down a bit. This also helps the game sever run more smoothly. But what we know is that it opens daily. Once it opens it stays open for 2 hours, and then closes again. Just keep checking every hour and I'm sure you'll find luck :)

(Btw, I really didn't understand the stuff about a prophet. And also YOU cannot move this topic. Only members of the staff team can floof c;
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 03:28:17 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 04:27:48 pm »
I think I know what Kurai means about the Prophet game. Isn't it almost like a game of chance, where the person who guesses closest to the time the registrations are open wins? Meh, my guess is 9:00pm on Thrusday, if that's whatcha mean. As for introducing your friend to FH...show them around the forums, let them read the rules and guidelines, etc. Don't worry, they'll have an account before you know it ^^

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 05:39:12 pm »
I'm not totally sure what you mean by "Prophets Needed" but really registration opens up at random times. Is impossible to know for sure when it does open and is coded to open back up at different hours of the day. Staff members don't even now when it will open. So my advise to to just wait it out like most people and check on the Feral Heart site for your chance. When you see it open, make sure you have a operating e-mail and finish your activation. If not, then you will have to start all over again.
For more on formation on why registration closes and opens like this, then check out this trend made by Raz:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=27243.0
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 02:48:40 am »
I think this should be under form games, but I may be wrong. My guess is 1:11PM on Monday :)

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 04:39:26 pm »
I always have another friend who would like to join the game. I've had times where I would stay up all night to seven in morning and registration is still closed. So, it's not always guaranteed to catch in the early morning either. Sometimes, I just ask my current friends on the game if they have an account they no longer use and would like to give away to another person. This seems to be the easiest way at times, at least until the other person can catch the registration and make their own if they want.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline trinitylovespink

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glowing potato pocket
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 09:59:11 pm »
I dont know if this is true, but I hear a roomer that it opens at 12pm England time
Here To Help!
Ingame: trinitylovespink
dA: Donttouchsilverlark
Tumblr: Donttouchsilver

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2013, 10:54:33 pm »
Nurr, as it's been said time and again, registration opens only at random. The staff don't know when it's open, and even Razmirz (the one who set it to open/close at random) doesn't know the next time it'll open. (xD)

However, it will open daily, so there's no "prophesying" to it, I'm afraid, lol. The trick is just to come online every hour or two to check it (minus when you're sleeping). You will find it open. I remember catching it open at least 5 times this past week, and it stays open for a good hour or two before closing again.

@FoxPhilosopher; You mentioned "sharing accounts," or passing off accounts to other users until they can find registration open.
I'll have you know, though, this is a very bad idea.
Foremostly, it's warned against in the rules. "Your account, your responsibility."  By opening someone else's account, you are instantly linking your IP addresses, and therefore if one of you acts up and gets banned from the game, then so does the other. Even if you only opened it once, you're still linked.
Never share, give away, or accept accounts that you have not made on your own.
Have patience and wait for registration to open, this way you can be assured that you'll have the opportunity to play FH without worry for as long as you like.

This sort of question has been asked before, though, so I lockies this one.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||