Author Topic: Rants: Bullying  (Read 7890 times)

Sir Equius

Re: Rants: Bullying
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 04:53:04 pm »
I'm just saying this very quickly. The people that stand up for those being bullied. (oh, trust me, it happens to me all the time cause I hate seeing others being bullied) get turned on by the community. How is this fair. Literally I will stand up for someone else being picked on by another person or a group, then EVERYONE and their mother wants to jump on me saying it was none of my business. if we're all supposed to be kind to one another and I'm being nice standing up for someone who obviously is in a bad position, why am I suddenly the bad person?

D--> Those who take the side of the bully are bullies themselves. Either that, or they are just ignorant; not knowing what's really going on. That's my theory.

By coincidence it seems, I happened to come upon a bully on the game today. :c I was on a male character and they told me 'you play a male, but you act like a female. that's odd'. So when I told them I was a female in real life they told me that obviously I'm 'stupid' and 'gender confused', and that I 'obviously don't know what gender I am'. :/ people really are ridiculous...

D--> Pay no attention to that fool. They're just showing their ignorance. They really have no idea how many people roleplay as a character of the opposite gender in this community. Just ignore those kind of people.