Author Topic: My name is Zephyr!  (Read 1275 times)

Offline Zephyr.Vulcken

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Mother, I'm not four.
    • View Profile
My name is Zephyr!
« on: August 08, 2013, 04:28:43 pm »
Hai people! My real name is Bailey, but you may call me Zephyr or Zeph!
 I've been on FeralHeart since last year, but I was on different accounts before this. I found FeralHeart due to a Google search in 2011. I was searching for online RP games when I found FeralHeart. Been on here ever since!
 I'm nice enough, but try not to say anything mean. I have an extremely short temper. I'm nice to everybody I meet, and would love to meet anyone! Music is a big part of my life,(especially K-pop)and so is my dog, Izzy. I LOVE animals and I'm planning to be a vet. My favorite animal for a feline is a tiger and for a canine it would be a wolf.
 Zephyr is my male fursona that I prefer to use, but my female fursona is a female wolf named Crescent. I made Zephyr at the end of last year, and I've been using that as an internet identity!
 It was nice informing you guys that I was here! I hope I get to make friends with alot of you!
                                                            Hugs and moar huggles,
                                                               ~ZHV

I'm in love with a sexily dorky dinosaur.
My dA -http://zephyr-vulcken.deviantart.com/
G-Mail - [email protected]

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: My name is Zephyr!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 04:32:20 pm »
Welcome thy to Feral Heart, again. ~ I hope you have a great time, once more. I assume you have already read the rules and such so I won't bother. ^^ Happy to witness your return.~

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 04:33:32 pm »
(Iknowwhoalsolovesk-pop) Welcome I guess then, Zephyr! It's best to read the rules so you don't get banned if you didn't read them by the way. :P
Anyway, aren't we all animal lovers here? x3 Welcome to Feralheart Bailey/Zephyr.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 04:40:41 pm »
Hey floof welcome to FH ;) Be sure to check these links out. It's good to refresh on the rules.

Game Rules
Haha floof, Rules are rules and we have to follow them.
Forum Rules
Forum rules are here to be followed... i guess you knew that XP
Forum Help
Need help on the forum? Do not fear, Forum help link is here.
FH Staff
Meet the staff, so you can recognise them later and if you have any concerns you can ask them just about anything
Tutorials
Stuck on map making? Or maybe preset making? Struggle no more with these handy tutorials.

and enjoy the game! XP
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 04:48:26 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart, fellow floof! Hope you enjoy your time here, and do check out those links that Crystal posted above me. c: Have a great time :3