Author Topic: Story Behind Your Username  (Read 38753 times)

Offline Miraja

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Re: Story Behind Your Username
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2014, 08:23:09 am »
Story behind my user:
Well.... There was a time I had Nokia Lumia. And I had a game called RagdollRun. It was about running with a doll (logical) and trying to don't fall... I always liked games like this^^ (Temple Run, Subway Surfers, etc)
I had to have an username in Ragdoll Run, so I wrote first better thing that came to my mind- Miraja.
I was trying to register in FH for extremly loooooooooooooooong time, so when I saw it's open I started to panic like this "oh my... oh my... it's open...aaaaa..what should i do?!>eksuhmkrcsjrbe...must have usernme...funecrcjn....eeee.....Miraja!"

Changing:
No. I woudn't change my name. I like it :3 Or... maybe I would change it into my dA username-Likopinina to let people know that Likopinina and me are the same person.
~LEON~
Preset of Leon

Profile picture by TinyTail
Signature by Cherryheart aka Zeriten

Offline WhiteHawk

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Formerly known as River-White-Wolf.
    • View Profile
    • the tumblo
« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2014, 09:26:56 am »
Hhmm. I go by a number of names, so I'll rattle them all off.
River-White-Wolf and Similar/WhiteHawk
Gah, old shame coming back...
Once, when I was younger and kind of stupid, I was one of the crazy wolf fangirls that are often found in places like this. I started attempting to write some terrible, poorly-written story about wolves with a protagonist named White Hawk. It sounds pretty cool, so I went with it.
Eventually I dropped that and started another one that was only marginally better. It also seems to have started my love of tragedy and destruction. This is where River came from. She was sort of a throw-back to White Hawk, just younger and a girl and magical. These two ended up being my usernames in a few places, though I've abandoned them by now.

Nettleheart
*flails around in old shame torrent*
Old terrible Warriors fursona. Ended up being my dA username because the aforementioned Warriors story was to be the main focus of the account. Dropped that a while ago.

20firebird
I like phoenixes quite a bit, and occasionally used the term firebird for them. Youtube said Firebird was taken so I randomly added the 20. Currently my most-used name.

Pegasus-Feathers
I like MLP:FiM and I couldn't get on with 20firebird somewhere or another so I came up with this.

Character Names
Most of them are just jumbles of sounds that sounded pretty but still pronouncable (Efreya, Kai). Others are just words that either relate to the character in some way (Quill) or have no relation to them but sound nice (Warrah, Aurora). My ponies, naturally, tend to have meaningful names.
Known as 20firebird ingame. I have a number of characters, so please check the username.

Offline flomfloat83

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2014, 07:07:27 pm »
Hm. Well, my username was created when me and my friend were laughing about our teacher and next minute she just says: 'Flom'

Then, one of my other friends asked me to make a Steam account to play Starbound. So, I went to a username generator and picked out 'Flomfloat83' (Plus, 83 is my lucky number ^^)

And that's how my username was born
dora the explorer, nuff said

Find me in-game as: mushyroom, flomfloat83 or baconpancakes11

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2014, 11:50:16 pm »
I got my in game username, ~*Rache*~, from my imagination..heh not really. Rache means revenge in German, and at the time of making the account, my characters were more on the vengeful, sinister type. NeonSlaughter, on the otherhand, came from my imagination...truly. Neon is bright and gleaming, which in real life, neon colors are most appealing to me. And the Slaughter still the end just represents the darker things in life...it's my insane version of a ying-yang. My fursona, Adolf, not Hitler, is friendly and reasonable, yet, as my icon expresses, has a purely insane, evil-ish, madman taint.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 11:52:05 pm by NeonSlaughter »
I love you

Offline FieldsForever

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Snack Woof"
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2014, 01:07:14 am »
FieldsForever is basically based on the song Strawberry Fields Forever. How I interpret the song, we live to live. Why get so stressed when we're not really doing anything too important. It doesn't really matter, let's do whatever is comfortable at the time and not worry about the future. This is the reason I bother getting up every day. Though let's come back down to reality, I also get up everyday because I have responsibilities. Lmao.

Offline xcandyheartsx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • back after two long years..
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2014, 04:41:18 am »
My username was based off those hard as rock candy hearts you get on Valentines Day with those messages on them. I do like those candies of course, it's just that as my username? Not so much.
I would change it to Iemonleaf because well.. I like it.

Rizzla

« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2014, 01:56:53 pm »
Well, Balitt is the last name of my 'Fursona' (Bailey Balitt). I thought it sounded cool.... so it just stuck i guess x3. I don't think I'll ever know how i came up with it.. so don't ask XD
I'd never change it, even though it's sorta lame.

Offline xSpell-Casterx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Stay where I can see you, Dazzling lights.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2014, 08:15:26 pm »
WELL THEN
The story:
I'm a pagan. My whole family is. I believe in witchcraft c8
I'm spiritual too
so yeh

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2014, 09:46:48 pm »
How I got my username? Well, really my name is in it and I was something like 9 when I first made it up for my first ever account all of my own, and used it on everything ever since. I'm kinda attached to it. It's also my little known nickname that nobody uses. I also use it for my fursona, or any main characters on other games. Sure it can get frustrating when people pronounce it wrong (its k-eye-az), But I love it x3
I don't think I would change it, unless it was taken, which is hardly ever.

Offline kcatd35

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • Anything~Random
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2014, 04:13:23 am »
Very Well,

I got my username from an account that my mom made me on this one website when I was five, I have basically used this username for everything, I've used it on webkinz, WolfQuest, Animal Jam, And here, It's a quite unique username for me, kcatd35, The cat stands for my mom, me and my older sister in that order, I enjoy using the name because it's unique and It's vey different from everyone else's.

People in the Image,  Vask, Sagitta, Scarlett (The Grey Wolf> Me) Rin, and SeizureWhale

R.I.P- DarkPetal
R.I.P- Genisis