Author Topic: Story Behind Your Username  (Read 38482 times)

Offline *Kawaii Potato*

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Kawaii Potato (Pixel)
    • View Profile
Re: Story Behind Your Username
« Reply #120 on: June 19, 2014, 12:30:01 am »
Well, I chose Kawaii Potato because... ;u;

Offline WildWolf#1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • pottymouth posse
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 19, 2014, 06:51:34 am »
I don't even know. Maybe back in me newb days I just thought I would join the game and be number #1 wolfie... Huehuehue.

spirit, who could not be broken

Offline PurpleLovezz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Here to have a good time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2014, 05:27:17 pm »
My username has a pretty interesting story, although it's not that long. Back in the time when I didn't even know about this game, I played a game called FreeRealms. (It got shut down on March 31st but there are rumors that it's coming back TODAY OR SOMEWHERE NEAR THAT!!! I'M SO EXCITED) My name on there was Sarah321, but I got bored of it so I decided to change it. I thought, "Hey, I love purple, so..." I thought of the name "PurpleLove". It was taken so I added a "z" but that was also taken, and I added a second. It worked, and that became my name. I played the game for a little more than a year after that, until it closed in March. Now, to remember the first MMO game I ever played, the game that introduced me to the gaming world itself, I am and will be using the name "PurpleLovezz" on almost every game I play or sign up for. :)

Offline Lucid Nightmare

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • i hate everything about this account
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2014, 04:40:38 pm »

Lucid dreaming is a dream state in which you are perfectly aware that you are dreaming, thus being able to take control of the dream.
I've always been fascinated with the phenomenon, having experienced it a couple times.
Add my horror enthusiasm to that, and it becomes what it is, a lucid nightmare.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 10:35:07 pm by Lucid Nightmare »

Offline Transatlantic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Friendly Neighbourhood Blue Dog Thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 10, 2014, 04:49:25 pm »
Think I might've posted here before but

One of my favourite songs by Death Cab For Cutie is Transatlanticism. I had tried to get that as a username before it was taken by someone else, but my email made it mess up for some reason, so I just went with Transatlantic.

Rizzla

« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2014, 05:13:35 pm »
I've probably posted here before but a lot has changed since then..

My Username has a pretty simplistic explanation. You see, when i was registering, i was having issues coming up with a Username. All my usual names were taken, so i needed to get a bit creative. I wanted something... I don't know... Pretty, i guess. So i didn't want something like "tuuurtleeeezlolboogers". That's a bit too creative for my taste. So there i was, sitting at my Laptop trying to think of a name, whilst nomming some Liquorice (i think i spelt that right ouo). The package of Liquorice had the word "Twizzlers" or something on it. Which somehow lead to me thinking up the Username "Rizzla". It was available.
 I use Rizzla for most things now, just cause i find it short and simple to remember, plus most of the time it's available.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 11, 2014, 07:45:55 am »
I don't know. I have to admit the username I have now I do like a lot because it involves the music I love.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 11, 2014, 07:52:28 am »
I posted the story of Devynex, but I guess I can post about one of my in-game usernames, greenart6:

So, when I first came to the internet, I went to play a game. I had to think of a username, and my mom said to use stuff I like. She suggested my favorite color (green), that I love to draw (art) and that I was 6 years old at the time. So voila, greenart6! I used it for FH since I hadn't come up with Devynex at the time and had been using greenart6 for a long time.

Offline valkyrie.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 11, 2014, 10:14:03 am »
Well um, I might as well share.  ;D
When I was five, me and my brothers were out on a misty day. While everybody hated it,
I loved it! I used to love days with mist outside and I would go play or pretend I was in a movie or something.
Ever since, my bros called me Misty. I guess it was supposed to be an insult, but I actually liked the name!
So erm, yea... now my username is Misty.