Author Topic: Story Behind Your Username  (Read 38708 times)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Re: Story Behind Your Username
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2013, 11:05:17 am »
Well, at the time I really liked the color blue (though purple is my favorite color) and I still do like it. Also I just finished reading/watching the first act of Homestuck and the only thing I could think of right then was just about the blue apple John was saved with. Then bam Blue Apples was born. And I wouldn't change that name for anything.

Seems like an interesting story. I would never have thought that blue apples had much of a backround but I stand corrected xD! Nice.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline wolfdragonplasma

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2013, 03:12:40 pm »
History behind usernames?  Hm, might as well give this a try XD

My username, WolfDragonPlasma, was a name that I first began using over 6 years ago, when I first started playing Subeta because Neopets was starting to take turns for the worse, and Subeta had a greater pet variety (or at least pets that made me want to hoard them all, unlike Neopets where there was maybe two or three, and then there's the Draik...).  The username itself was made sort of on the fly with some thought put into it; WolfDragon came from my love for wolves and dragons alike, and then Plasma was sort of just tacked onto the end just to make it unique (because there are so many people with Wolfdragon as their names already D:)

But anyway, once I started dressing up my avatar over there with Kumos things, I began drawing what might this character look like had she been real, and I came to love the results.

Since then, WolfDragonPlasma, along with a few variations of that, has been my internet name, and I don't think I've used anything completely different since O_o
Yo :3

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2013, 05:16:32 pm »
Well, I was bored to being the old username, it's really old and... No, you're getting lost.
So, I decided to make up a random username... tried "Whanrom", but it spelt out... weird xD Then, thought again and again, and got Whinp.
Well if I would change my username, I would change it to... to... Maka or something like that. I think in the moment I created the username I didn't had many good names, but now I'm better at picking names.

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline DemonsHeir

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
egeg
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2013, 01:03:42 am »
egegeg
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 06:07:58 am by Demons Heir »

Offline anotherstatistic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • occupation? being your typical ninth grader.
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2013, 10:31:38 am »
My username used to be "Arpana", until I deleted that account and made a new one of "anotherstatistic". These seem like two very adverse usernames, and they are.
Arpana was the name that a classmate gave to me for a renaming assignment. Its meaning is one of my dedication, as she said, but ever since I began having, well, problems, I wouldn't say that name is true to how I am now, and it's not like I look dearly upon memories, unfortunately. I then deleted that one out of my dislike for that username and made a new account called anotherstatistic, out of inspiration that came from a poem I read called "The Unknown Citizen" in sixth grade about the mere life of a human being just a number, a statistic. I felt that it summarized "us" in a very exaggerated way. It was also out of cynicism, but I'll leave that to your own interpretation, if anything.
wow

Offline Cola 42

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2013, 08:59:40 pm »
Well my username is from me wanting a red and white AKK (Alaskan Klee Kai) to name Cola. the number's are just random.

Made by Thyme

In game Name- Cola 42

Offline .Insanity.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Cross my temper, and the game is over. c:
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2013, 10:49:23 pm »
My username is .Insanity. Simply because I am insane. xD It is not my first account though. c;
My favorite character Xion <3
Drawn by LordSuragaha <3 Thank you very much!!!

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2013, 01:59:49 am »

Um. Snarf. -googles-

Snarf
   1. A hacker or computer tech person.
   2. Eat or drink quickly or greedily "They snarfed up frozen yoghurt"

X'D

« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 01:27:39 am by InfiniteSnarf »

Offline JBRWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Smile Always :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2013, 06:02:34 pm »
My name is my rl initials with "wolf" added at the end xD I know, such an amazing story  :).

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2013, 10:12:21 pm »
I might as well, since my username is really unusual

Username: Youshallfearme2
Reason for the creation of my name started back when I wasn't even on this site. but on a anime site. This was back when I was still in high school and me and my friends were just thinking of usernames to make on this anime website. That's when I came up with the name Youshallfearme. That name has fallowed me for 5 years. I also brought this username to Youtube where I edited videos and did my own AMV videos. I had a good run on there till I felt like it was time to move on from my Editing hobby. After Youtube I went to DeviantART, then I came on here. The reason for the 2 is cause I have trademark most of my art WITH it, so it just stayed on there. I do have a Youshallfearme account without the 2, but that's a private account ;D
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358