Author Topic: Story Behind Your Username  (Read 38730 times)

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
Re: Story Behind Your Username
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2013, 11:03:51 pm »
I played wolfquest alot. I was a white wolf. I like the number 223. 'Nuff said.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2013, 01:46:12 am »
I just like the gem..or whatever it is. o3o

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2013, 06:39:25 pm »
I wanted a Warriors Name, and my Mother came in and chose Kitten
xD Best mom EVAR!
*Cough Cough* Also helped me find a nice sounding name *Cough Cough*

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline antherax

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2013, 06:47:48 pm »
So I had this game growing up and there was a unicorn named Anthrax. I loved that character, I used as my username but MY DAD misspelled it XD

I finally unlocked the character after a decade @-@
dead account

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2013, 07:54:51 pm »
Urmm... Mine is BigBangTheory xD Su I got it both from the Show and the Science theory. Ilovescience

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2013, 08:12:01 pm »
Urmm... Mine is BigBangTheory xD Su I got it both from the Show and the Science theory. Ilovescience
Ohmygosh. You and me both. I'm obsessed with any theoretical physics. v.v

Offline Travis

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • logoreci
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2013, 03:50:29 pm »
My awesome and cute name belongs to the only username that poped in my head! But my bro is AetherWolf... SCEW MYSELF for not picking that username
[]

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2013, 06:29:48 pm »
Mine is a long story from where mine came from xD I used to animate flipnotes on this thing for my DSI a long time ago called Flipnote Hatena, (though it finally shut down and I got a 3Ds) My username there was Viper at first (it went through many many evolutions) but finally sometime before it shut down (I had quit quite a long time ago anyway) I came up with Vipen, I only replaced the last letter but it seemed cool enough for me since I like fast viper snakes and the car... Though I use the nickname Azo more than Vipen now because my Main OC's name is Azorukon so... I use that name for my email and DA even for Minecraft xD but thats pretty much how those two names came into play.

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2013, 09:09:20 pm »
Back when Impressive Title did not feature accounts, I simply went by whatever my character name was. I happily told them my username from Wolfquest in order to identify myself (which most often was Dust), and that was that. During that time I had a main character that I clung to for a long time and eventually she died off, along with the chars of some of my friends. Well, about the time accounts were introduced to Impressive Title, we decided we wanted to bring them back.

So we had our characters reborn as new characters with new names. They'd discover their new identities over time. My friend's character Kiri became Ruya and my hyena Dust became "Silhouette", a winged feline. When the new accounts came out, there was a small, brief issue. The chat displays, unlike now did NOT give you the option to view the name being used in the chat (Meaning I didnt get to choose if it said I was "Silhouette" the character, it would show my username) and I found this to be rather annoying. I ended up making individual accounts for my main characters to combat this. When this bug was fixed, I then had a few different accounts, one of which was Rust (hyena) and the other, Silhouette. I ended up remaking all of my characters from the Rust (hyena) account over to the Silhouette one and I have been going by that name ever since. Bad part is, if someone even mentions the word, I'll perk up at it as if it were my own name. LOL

Offline MarchingLion

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2013, 04:54:52 am »
Well you see, I'm in a marching band right so thats the marching part and the lion.. honestly i first thought of marchingwolf but then i was like no what about lion no wolf no lion so i just argued with myself until i decided to just right them out of a piece of paper close my eyes and touch the paper witch ever i was near was the one i would choose and BAM MarchingLion c: