Poll

Who would win in a death battle agianst the staff!?

Raz- Server Master
20 (25%)
Red- Forum Head Admin
7 (8.8%)
LordSuragaha- G MOD
23 (28.8%)
Ringo- G MOD
2 (2.5%)
WhiteLightHeart- G MOD
9 (11.3%)
Dr.Flob- MOD
1 (1.3%)
Takani- MOD
2 (2.5%)
BigSkippy- MOD
1 (1.3%)
Shallow- MOD
5 (6.3%)
Sameth- MOD
0 (0%)
Tie?
10 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Author Topic: Staff Death Battle+SDB animations!  (Read 21428 times)

Offline MaggamiaTV MTV

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Staff Death Battle
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2014, 05:14:20 pm »
    I am utterly shocked at all the replies from people EVEN SOME STAFF MEMBERS and the views. I know a lot of people get more views but to me this means a lot! Even Shallow made a picture because she took interest in the poll! Again, stunned.. And all the positive feed back makes me excited! I know what I should do now... Based on the current stats (I will change the outcome if the stats change soon though.) and the fact that I have an animation software. I'm going to make a short animation for the staff death battle! :'D this is just awesome. It might take some time but hopefully it will be released. I will try working on the rough version soon! Wow...Just..Wow! :D

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Staff Death Battle
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2014, 02:04:49 am »
    I am utterly shocked at all the replies from people EVEN SOME STAFF MEMBERS and the views. I know a lot of people get more views but to me this means a lot! Even Shallow made a picture because she took interest in the poll! Again, stunned.. And all the positive feed back makes me excited! I know what I should do now... Based on the current stats (I will change the outcome if the stats change soon though.) and the fact that I have an animation software. I'm going to make a short animation for the staff death battle! :'D this is just awesome. It might take some time but hopefully it will be released. I will try working on the rough version soon! Wow...Just..Wow! :D
An animation or video? I would LOVE to see that! ;-;
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Staff Death Battle -update-
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2014, 02:19:48 am »

*wiggles fingers* I know this animation/video will be very good. I can't wait to see it!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2014, 02:28:27 am »
How did I not see this o3o

After I voted for Lordie I realized what she had said. That is true, lions are stronger than wolves and can easily tear one apart if there is only one wolf against it. And yep, Raz can do anything he wants since he's the big boss around here.

And an animated movie? Gosh, that'd be awesome. x3 <3

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2014, 03:20:42 am »
Ooooooh! I'm not sure who would win! o3o I'd have to go with Raz or Lord.

Raz would eat you all. o-o He does control the server. On top of that he's a lion. x'D

Sure could also win this, but the fact that Sura is a canine doesn't help. A lion would basically tear a canine apart.

Ermehergerd animated movie! <3 Awesome

Offline kcatd35

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • Anything~Random
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2014, 03:44:33 am »
Honestly, I'd say all the Starf members are great, What would we do without them? :3

People in the Image,  Vask, Sagitta, Scarlett (The Grey Wolf> Me) Rin, and SeizureWhale

R.I.P- DarkPetal
R.I.P- Genisis

Offline MaggamiaTV MTV

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2014, 02:38:37 pm »
    Good grief so many people excited! ^-^ I will try to post update videos on my channel on how the animation video Is coming along. It will be awhile because animating isn't easy even when you have a software for it XD . So far I have the introduction finished. And I got all the background images done! Now for the battle scenes! :D

Offline MaggamiaTV MTV

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2014, 03:01:39 pm »
   Oh and the Staff Death Battle preview is up on my YT channel. It might look weird but trust me the fight scenes that I'll make will be 10 times better. The preview is just the staff member introduction! :D

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Staff Death Battle -2nd update-
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2014, 08:01:48 pm »
Ohmy... What could the staff do? xD Judging by the update, these are my predictions--

Razmirz is the server master, and also a crazy techno-lightning feline, so ultimately I feel like he'd have some sort of button or bolt of lighting to bring down and vaporize everything in the end (since he can technically do that to the server if he saw fit xD).

Red is a large male lion (I think size-wise he's the biggest guy we've got), and he's mostly got a cool head, so I feel like he'd be a good strategist, along with having dem muscles, lion jaws, and claws. Not to mention, Red's thick mane gives him a more imposing appearance (psychological effects), as well as protection for his neck, since any stray claws or jaws would get a mouthful of mane if they tried to bite his neck. He can also be pretty scary when he's not happy (believe me on this one! c8> ).

Sura has military experience, and she's also fairly hard-hitting in both word and (character-wise) action, so I feel like she'd be in the top few winners. Fierceness in battle, quick thinking and experience would be on her side. However, there is the disadvantage of being a dog, and while Sura's breed has some strong jaws, there is the size difference, and his missing eye.

Me.. Do you plan on using Linger or Allegra for this? xD Allegra is ultimately "me," but she'd have a disadvantage of being canine, and smaller (about the size of your average female wolf). Being a wolf, she has jaws strong enough to break an elk's leg bone in just a few chomps, but wolf claws don't do much if she can't turn her head around to bite. However, she can fly, and being the only winged creature, she'd probably be able to escape most harm if she stays out of jumping range. Even if something were to happen to her wings, she's still pretty quick on her feet.
Linger is smaller and lighter for a male lion, but that's because his bones are semi-hollow (thus allowing for flight). He was a guardian lion in his home land, and so has some experience in his 318 years of life (still young!) of fighting, but he's more of a protector than an aggressor. (Still wouldn't wanna screw with flying jaws and claws). He's fierce, but only when approached first. This could be an advantage of keeping him away from the bigger fights, but he might become victim to a surprise attack if he isn't on guard.

Ringo stated she is a pacifist (xD <3), but she is still a lioness. Caught in somebody else's claws, I feel like she'd at least be able to stick 'em with her claws enough to shock them into letting go, and be able to flee to safety. Plus.. If you stay out of the scrap, you're less likely to get hit and injured. That's an advantage on its own. Plus, being a large feline, she's got an upper claw on the canines.

Flobby is a wolf (I think she's smaller as a Druid wolf?), but has special healing powers, if I'm correct. She might be nommable by some of the bigger staffers, but again, she can heal herself, and will probably be able to run from danger, being lighter and probably more nimble than the rest. Methinks the canines (Sura, Flobby, and myself if you make me as Allegra) are gonna stick together, so we've got an A-team going for the canines, with her as the healer.

Takky, I'm actually not sure! xD She is a smaller lioness, but with those claws and lighter build, she's got a leg up on the canines, and is probably one of the faster, slippery-er kitties. xD Aside from this, I actually don't know too much about her fursona. ;o; She'd be one that would be better off staying away from the battle until the last of the "big brutes" are weak enough to be handled.

BigSkippy is a big mother-freaking lion like Red. xD He's an Aussie, so naturally he is used to the deadly things found in Australia, and is one of the big brutes who you wouldn't want to get too close to in the middle of said fray. xD I feel like his force of muscle would rival Red's, and he's also a quick thinker, so he'd be a scary one, too. And he's also sometimes like Raz.
Run quickly. c8 (We still love ya Skip. xD)

Shally, dun touch! She's a nurse, and she has scared many Ressies with yoloscopies and needles over the.. I don't know how long. She's a Swede, she's a lioness, and she knows things about your body that you probably don't want to know. She also has knowledge of medicine and drugs, so can heal, or.. Taketh away said health. Claws, needles, what's the difference?

Lord Sameth, I actually don't know too much about her fursona, either. ;o; (Even more since she has multiple characters). Assuming she's on her feline, though, it looks like her maned character would have that same plus of neck protection that Skippy and Red would have, as well as those claws and size advantages that are more over the canines. Like Sura, we can also attest to her hard-hitting words and thoughts, and so I think she'd be a witty one, and might possibly have a scary side.
Also, she's a ninja turtle.

-gasp-
I think my money is on Raz, regardless of what happens.

He's stabbed me with so many sponges I'm not allowed to think otherwise.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
Re: Staff Death Battle -2nd update-
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2014, 10:04:03 pm »
I love in the video how it's like "everyone is a threat!!" and then

Ringo
Pacifist.

Ally has a point though. I might be able to stand a while by just running away and watching everyone else duke it out. Kioko has long legs so she can run pretty well.

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious