Author Topic: Why do I see more warrior cat roleplays than dog roleplays on animal roleplay?  (Read 3732 times)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
I think the large number of warrior roleplays on the forum are there, largely because it reflects the frequency of warrior RPs in the game. They're everywhere, after all.

That alone has a lot to do with our sort of community.
Warriors was written for a pre-teen/teenage audience (exactly the people who play FeralHeart), it has a very easy-to-understand hierarchy, style of community and even naming style already laid out, and so that makes for fun plots that are easy to make for young roleplayers. Even as they gain experience, it allows for many more complex developments between characters and Clans in general to take place. Personally, I love them, and warriors themselves.

(Not to say I love all of the drama that happens between many warrior roleplayers, but keep in mind that he same people who start drama in warrior RPs are probably the same ones who start it in wolf, lion, hyena, etc. roleplays, as well.
Not about warriors, just run-of-the-mill internet angst. Oh well. *Shrug*)

This is all the same for the forum. It's popular, and people flock to warrior RPs because they can be a lot of fun.

As it's been said, though, there are many other RPs out there. Keep searching, and also be sure to check out our Off-Topic Roleplay Section as well, since it usually has a lot of variety.

But, if none of those pique your interest, then simply make one that interests you. Message some frequent roleplayers on the forum, ask them if they'd be interested in joining your RP. The possibilities are endless, so just look around and see what you can find, or make yourself. c:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
I like warrior cats in any other game but in FH it makes my mad.. IDK how it is fun.. The point of me bing on FH is to be original. I have had a time traveling char for two years now, my rp frind is always in the warrior rps and I would join him but it would give him rp spoilers for what I have been planning for weeks! *facepaw*

Cy: U mura rous...

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
I deleted the ugly message :D!
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
My favorite series.~<3.~
Nuff' said. cx.~
not active here anymore ♡

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
I know. I also play on a website called Warrior Cats RPG and I play on Animal Jam, but the way people RP warriors on animal jam sucks! Animal Jam is a kids game. And since when does a kid's game need violence?
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!