Author Topic: Wanting new tutorials? Request here.  (Read 2176 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Wanting new tutorials? Request here.
« on: July 08, 2014, 02:25:08 am »
After going through the many individual tutorial boards I realized that numerous tutorials either need updating or elaboration. While many of the tutorials are helpful some can use a few more bits to make them even more helpful. I also noticed that there are a number of helpful topics that are not discussed in any tutorials. For these reasons I've decided to open up this thread. Here you can request what types of tutorials you would like to see more of or see more thorough threads of. Other users may also use this as a place to pick up ideas for new tutorials.

So yeah request away here. I may consider making some of the tutorials mentioned here.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 02:27:28 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: Wanting new tutorials? Request here.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 12:05:00 pm »
Awesome Idea Lordie! ^.^

While, I don't know if I need any tutorials.
I guess, some floofs (like me ;u;) would wonder, how the trade art works, or how to animate for the first time, or even how to make backgrounds for the art. :P

Lol, that's just my idea. :D

Anyways, I wish you luck on finding some tips on making tutorials. ;)

Lol, I'll be going now. -Casually sits down on the chair and magicaly flies to magical Rainbow Kingdom- xD
Lol, no. Anyways, I'll try my best to keep an eye on this topic. :3
Good luck! ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 02:57:10 pm »
Thanks for the suggestions hun! :) Many users are artists here so I can imagine that that would be very helpful. I myself have been looking for really good tutorials on how to use layering in GIMP.

wolfdog01

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 08:59:28 pm »
Making pixel icons :3
I know those things are very hard to make and some tutorials I have found are of people using WAY more advanced art programs than most of the people on FH ^^ Like for example, I've seen people use MS Paint to make theirs, and that is amazing. Maybe a tutorial on how to make them for GIMP and Paint?

...Not too sure if a tutorial has been made on this or not...