Author Topic: Do you FH in your sleep?  (Read 14911 times)

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
Do you FH in your sleep?
« on: July 12, 2014, 05:29:29 pm »

The question is: Do you FH in your sleep? I sure do. In fact, just last night I dreamed I was hanging out with some of you fabulish flurfeh floofs. Do you guys dream about FH?

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Do you FH in your sleep?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 05:49:26 pm »
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

No but seriously. I've had so many dreams about FH. I've had it where I WAS Vask in game, where I'm hanging with all my Floofs, I've even had it where I've met some FH Floofs in real life ( *coughalphaeclipsecough* ). But yeah. I've had COUNTLESS dreams about FH. It's kinda sad when I wake up, cuuuzzz they're never bad dreams or anything. Yeah.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 05:50:16 pm »
I can't say I dream about it often.
I've had at least one dream, though, concerning ma lovely floofie friends from FH, much like your own, Echo. Just kind of a chill, hangin' out dream with 'em. That's about all, though.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 06:06:26 pm »
I don't normally dream about FeralHeart, nein. Most of my dreams are nightmares as of recent months, or the ones I can particularly remember, but there have been two incidents when I sort of dreamed about FeralHeart. At the very least, a few FeralHeart members were involved.

I won't go over the details for my mind warped up the experiences to where it might sound nonsensical if I were to put the vague pieces I recall into words.
gone

Offline Lucid Nightmare

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • i hate everything about this account
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 06:13:13 pm »
I believe I've had only one dream involving FeralHeart.
It consisted in me playing as a fox and two or three players yelling at me to get out of their territory.
Just the usual FH experience.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 06:39:44 pm »
Lately I've been having some really weird dreams about being homesick. Also I apoligize if they don't make sense xD Most dreams are really hard to put into words.

Last night I had a dream that after I had eaten breakfast, I went upstairs to my computer, and began to play FeralHeart. Right as the game's loading screen came up, I woke up. This dream was what provoked me to come back.

Over the summer I also had a dream that I was my fursona, M'ulahkrin. In the dream I was wondering around N/Z and I saw my friends. To be specific I saw Hugrf, Jimmy, Alpha, Vespian, Vask, and lots of other friends in a cuddle pile. I got really happy and began to run towards them. When I leaped into the furry pile they all just... Vanished, and I hit the ground. It was then when I woke up.

Another time, I woke up in Cape of Distant Worlds (this might have been the same night as the N/Z Dream). When I looked behind me all my TEC friends were sitting on the rock. They started to run away. I raced after them shouting "Come back". But then they ran around a corner and just disappeared. When I turned around I saw Baku and some the TEC higher ups. I looked over my shoulder and back again and then they weren't there anymore. That was the end of the dream.

To be honest the last dream is probably one of the creepiest/loneliest dreams I've ever had...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 06:43:25 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Rizzla

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2014, 09:29:55 pm »
Wouldn't this go in In-game discussion? I dunno lawl
Anywayz, yes, i do in fact dream about FH sometimes. More often the Forum than anything else, but that's prolly cause i spend more time here than in-game, when i think about it. But i guess that's happens with anything you play regularly, or stay up playing late at night. Usually mine make zero sense, but that's pretty much how it is with everything about me. Huheueheuheueheu

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2014, 09:32:07 pm »
Occasionally when I'm like half asleep I'll have an odd dream of rping on the forum. o,0 it normally happens when I'm expecting someone to post.

Tomoko ?

Thierry

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2014, 11:45:41 pm »
Sometimes i did, usually when i play too much in one single day. That is just a signal of playing too much.
I often dream with my old friends or with a very updated and changed version of FH.

I like to dream this even more than playing in real, i wish the dreams could be more real than the reality.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2014, 11:46:58 pm »
Well, I have pretty vivid (though, sadly, not lucid) dreams / nightmares, and so not necessarily have I dreamt of FeralHeart unless being half-awake counts where I can actually control my actions.
During my half-awake encounters, which don't happen often with video games to say the least, I have dreamt of multiple role-plays that I was in or atleast experienced with my online friends (like, not in the role-play and just watching. Am I the only one who does that, though?) and maybe once or twice have one of my characters' bodies.
-Wolfie