Author Topic: Just Gonna Re-do This!  (Read 1449 times)

Offline Zephyr.Vulcken

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Mother, I'm not four.
    • View Profile
Just Gonna Re-do This!
« on: September 09, 2014, 03:36:09 am »
Hi again, Feral-Heart Forum dwellers!
It's nice to finally get to talk to you floofs after such a long time!
Sorry I haven't been here much; life's been a rollercoaster! I've gotten back to school with Algebra and geometry and ELA class and French class and... -deeeeep breath-
Well, you get it.
Anyway, I'm back! But only on the extremely awesome forum. I won't be able to get back to the game for awhile, for the old Dell desktop computer we have is being rid of, and my Windows RT tablet won't cooperate with the download. Sooooo... yeeaaahhhh....
Ever since I've been away, a lot of crazy stuff has happened! I've fallen in love with a dorky dinosaur named Kim Jonghyun, who has pretty ruined and made my life better all at the same time because of how dorky, handsome, and extremely talented he is! I've put a picture below:

Also, because of him, I've realized I really like the color green. (One of his favorite colors.)
Other than that, I've been trying to improve on art (not) in the traditional style, with not much success. I have animal references all around my house, but I haven't been using them. I can't use my cat, 'cause he'll bite me if I try to grab him and stuffs like that.
But what I was really coming to type and code all of this for, was for an update introduction! I've changed over the past year I believe; I'll let you decide!

So, my name is still Bailey; you can still call me Zephyr, Zeph, or Zephy, but I've changed the other fursona's name to Cressi ever since, so, it's Cressi now!
I still LOVE LOVE LOVE animals! More than ever now since there are more of them coming out around where I live! My favorite animal above all is still a tiger, and a wolf runs a close second! I still dream about being a veterinarian, but I have a few backups, and they are a biologist and an astronomer. Over the past year, I've come to really like the subject of science. (Except for physical science, bof!)
I've made a few more new friends already this year (-sigh- New friends  ;D), and I like them and they seem to like me despite how creepy and weird I am, so, I'm extremely glad for that!
I've also seemed to take a liking to English Language Arts and writing; but I'd never want to be a writer or philosopher. Science is just too interesting! Writing may be a hobby for me though, like doodling and drawing sucky stuff has.  :D
I've really gotten to admire the Asian culture as well. I've been buying Asian food with my mom such as Hello Panda biscuits, MAMA Thai noodles, Pocky, etc. It's all really awesome by the way! :D Plus, Asian pop music is so amazing and awesome and catchy and... just, ohmygoodness. And Fu Dog statues are so cute, with their cute little samurai swords! So cuuuute!
I guess that's all I wanted to say, considering the fact I should be in bed right now going to sleep for school, but I'll make an excuse and say I wanted a snack.  ;)
Goodnight from the U.S. southeast, I hope you all have a good day/night! Stay in school, and learn something new everyday!
Zephyr Heinrich Vulcken

I'm in love with a sexily dorky dinosaur.
My dA -http://zephyr-vulcken.deviantart.com/
G-Mail - [email protected]

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Just Gonna Re-do This!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 03:45:05 am »
Amg beautiful introduction, I must say!
So let me be the first to welcome you back to the fabulous forums! It's a shame you can't get in game quite  yet, but we can hope soon!
Dat Kim Jonghyun doe :'D
ANYWAY- great to see you back and with us. You're just in time to vote for the Autumn Member Of The Season as well! However don't feel pressured to do so since you've been gone for a while and might not know who to nominate. But anyway, I'll provide the link here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=47915.0&topicseen

Hope to see chu around!! -huggles-

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 04:04:32 am »
MUST.HUG.DAT.SMEXY.BEAST. wait..wut..umm..i said NOTHIN ;-; (he so sexy..lemme hug em..) amazing intro floof!!

Offline Zephyr.Vulcken

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Mother, I'm not four.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 09:26:24 am »
Yeah, I know. That's only one of the reasons I fell in love with him! The .GIF in my siggy really shows him off.
Either way, thanks you two! I really appreciate the welcome! And no, you cannot hug him, he'smine. ALLMINE. Okay, maybe a tiny little hug, but he's STILLMINE.

I'm in love with a sexily dorky dinosaur.
My dA -http://zephyr-vulcken.deviantart.com/
G-Mail - [email protected]