Author Topic: Avatars and Signature Choices  (Read 17656 times)

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Re: Avatars and Signature Choices
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2014, 03:46:29 pm »
As said by many fluffs above me, my avatar and signature always depict my characters. Well really, it only ever depicts Kiaz, my fursona, rarely any other character x3

Allot of the time it can be art from other users, but occasionally, like now, I will kit out my look with my own artwork ;3

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2014, 09:52:31 pm »
Most of the time my avatar/signature is a drawin' created by generous floofs of my fursona Vespian or another one of my five characters but there have been instances when I would find a funny GIF relatin' to an anime I really like 'n I would wear that around just for the heck of bein' in the fandom.
gone

Offline jay warfang

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2014, 04:47:45 am »
I tend not to do signatures and my avatar is normally some google search picture of a character from some series I'm into. At the time of posting its a angry dinosaur man named Diego I'll probably hang on to Diego for a while then eventually switch to some Kamina or Viral thing. But since I'm horrible at it there is very little chance it will ever be anything I draw.

Offline Likopinina

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Meow
    • Likopinina
    • Likopinina
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2014, 04:13:06 pm »
In my signatures and avatars, there's always Leon or one of my OCs. Sometimes I put paintings made by me or other artists that were accepting requests/ art trades.
Preset of Leon

Signature by bruisers

Offline KatanaWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Delete this account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2014, 07:03:25 pm »
When I make my avatar and signatures it's usually my fursona Lotus or a OC of mine.
Account no longer in use.

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2014, 07:43:54 pm »
For my avatars, I mostly go for a photo of a wolf that's been edited to look like my character. A bit of greyscale, lightening and darkening and re-colouring the eyes seems to do the job. xD
Nowadays with my signatures I usually choose a fancy .gif I found on Tumblr. It might be a gif from a fandom like LotR, or an animal, or one relevant to up-coming FH events, such as this one I have for halloween:

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

~Firepool~

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2014, 10:54:20 pm »
Hmm, usually my signature and icon are from a current favorite TV Show. As you can see, I currently have an obsession with Legend of Korra.

Offline Barakat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • that wasn't very pop punk of you
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2014, 01:41:13 am »
For my avatar and signature, I usually use artwork or a picture of my OC Barakat. But, I just edited my OC so I don't have any current artwork of him right now. That's why I am using things usually off Tumbr for my avatar/sig at the moment.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2014, 06:51:13 pm »
Mmm. I like a lot of different things.
For an avatar, I like the idea of having a small gif icon or a small still-life image. I usually find simple faces of canines or an icon I made for myself.
As for a signature - there HAS to be some quote in there or some type of text. Other than text, a .gif is a must, in the past I have had .gifs of me boyfri- errr, I mean ... obsessions, Link'n Waka. But, I like animal .gifs and edited FeralHeart screenies as it too. owo Anything I like, I will express in some kind of way.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2014, 03:03:17 pm »
Let me think...
Well, instead of being normal I normally refrain from adding drawings of my fursona to my siggy or avatar. I don't know why, I just prefer to keep my forum and my in-game roleplays separate (yeah, weird, I know). For my avatar, I like to add little quotes or things that might help someone out on a tough day. I like to keep my fangirl-ness for my siggy and change it every week or so. I would love to see a list of all of the fandom gifs I will go through by Christmas xD

Couldn't help it...

"Trust my rage."