Author Topic: Collectively used Modifications  (Read 4061 times)

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Collectively used Modifications
« on: October 07, 2014, 10:18:43 pm »
whats with me recently, bringing up all these suggestions. Any who. On to my idea thingy ma Bob. I wasn't sure if I should have put this in the input box, but then I thought that this could turn out more a discussion.

Well anyway, I think that by now, everyone has their favourite mods, be it a marking pack, item pack, visual modification, textures, or other such things, and all of our new members hear about these awesome things, and think, " oh cool! I want those!" So of course they come on the forums and try to find these packs everyone speaks about, but can't find them, which means we get our help section with questions such as "markings/items pack?"

Of course, this is fine, they are simply some members asking help of the community, and I'm sure that more than a few of us are willing to give our support. Yet it got me thinking, why don't we have a single, official thread with a collection of the most used modifications? This could help greatly for people trying to quickly and easily trying to find those most used mods and packs, be it a new user wanting to get their paws on some awesome kit, or some older users transferring to a new computer wanting to quickly get their stuff back.

I was first tempted to set one up myself, yet then I realised, did I really know who have what nowadays? So here I am, asking you guys: what modifications, be it markings, items, textures, and more, do you guys use, and do you have link to their thread/download? I'm going to make a list, along with a count of how many have brought the certain modification up. To see what is most popular.

Another use of this, is that we may all try and collaborate our markings and items, so we can all start seeing the right things on other people ^^ while it may not completely solve the problem, it might help somewhat.

Any who, tell us what modifications you use! Here's our list so far:

-Pawsome Item Pack (http://www.deviantart.com/art/Pawesome-Items-Pack-V5-6-3-14-Download-377205907)
[|]

-Mass Markings
[|]

« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 11:29:56 pm by Kiaz »

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Collectively used Modifications
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 10:40:13 pm »
I like this idea!

I use Pawsome Item Pack (http://www.deviantart.com/art/Pawesome-Items-Pack-V5-6-3-14-Download-377205907)

I also use Mass Markings and a certain emote pack, but I can't find links to those. I also have a couple of markings that I made myself, if you would want a link to those.

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 11:21:46 pm »
Awesome, I'll add the pawesome pck to the list, along with the link, and I'll add mass markings, though we will still need the link! Oohs, I'd like to see your markings, even if they don't make it to the top of the list! OuO

Remember guys, even though Devynex has mentioned these guys, don't forget to tell me if you have them too, so we can see who many use these! :3

S. Italy/Romano

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 12:23:58 am »
I also use the Pawsome Items pack.

And I use the 22nd August markings pack http://www.mediafire.com/download/m4bjd6o1o0fojza/22+Aug+-+Markings.zip

As well as FH HD, but there's no download link, since Brokami's working hard to give us the next version, with mindblowing graphics :3

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile