Author Topic: Registration Closed + My Input  (Read 2111 times)

Offline MistyWinds

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Registration Closed + My Input
« on: June 08, 2015, 12:50:38 am »
RE: Spiritstars "Registration Closed - My Thoughts"
CC: A.K.A, my reply to Spiritstars' last, locked topic about the registration.

I too agree that the registration is hardly ever open, but you have to understand that there are multiple reasons why the registration goes on and off. The main reason is that many people play Feral-Heart, and constant new members will instantly make servers full, causing major game lag. But you don't need to be so harsh to the Feral-Heart team because they don't control the times it opens. Be a little more mature and kind, please.

Now, I honestly think the registration hasn't been open too much. But I completely understand why. My friend has been waiting a week to catch it when it's open. She checks every hour, but hasn't any luck. Neither have I. If the registration opened more often, there wouldn't be much of a deal. Say, maybe once every day? But maybe that's just my opinion, I have been checking the forums every day this week, and each day I only get 4 hours of sleep because I'm up playing Feral-Heart and checking the forums... XD #sooooounhealthy

Feral-Heart is a very popular game, and it's very fun for the community.

Offline MistyWinds

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Registration Closed + My Input
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 12:53:07 am »
Ok. XD

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 01:44:00 am »
Registration is open at random, indeed every day. Yes it's hard to catch but that doesn't mean it's hardly ever open. You have to be patient and check the forum, anyone could tell you that.

As you said, an over flow of new users can cause the servers to crash and glitch. Sometimes to the point of needing a restart. This is why the server was set with the registration the way it is. If anyone ever was wondering why, they could also view this thread regarding registration for more info.

You just gotta be patient. I wouldn't stay up to the point your only getting 4 hours of sleep hun. Just be patient and check every now and again. c:

~ Whisper
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 01:45:52 am by Whisperingwaves »

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 11:05:28 pm »
I agree about it being hard to catch... it took me almost 3 months to get it myself.

Though I believe (correct me if I'm wrong), the registration is open for at least an hour each day, so just keep popping on to look and I'm sure you'll catch it. :3

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 12:04:45 am »
Locking this topic because this subject has been discussed thoroughly before and the previous thread you are responding to was locked for a reason. We shouldn't be pushing the subject of a thread that was locked. I do appreciate your efforts to support us though and explain to another user why things are this way.

Now, I apologize to you and anyone who finds the current system of registration an inconvenience but I have to disagree with the idea that it barely ever opens. It's open right now. In fact it opened twice today. You really don't have to stay up all hours waiting for it to open either. Please do get your rest as that is priority over making an account for a game. We wouldn't want our users or potential users getting themself exhausted over such a simple process. If you check in every so often but frequently during your wakeful hours you'll catch it. I believe on average registration opens almost every other day or two. I can confidently say that it shouldn't take more than a week on average to catch it up if you diligently check the site. For those who have doubts on when registration was open last you can check our forum stats and see who was the latest member to sign up and when. As I said before it really doesn't take a minute to check the site for registration.

Just be patient. We understand that you all enjoy and care about the game as well but please do try to understand.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 12:25:27 am by LordSuragaha »