Author Topic: 'Ello, all...  (Read 1758 times)

Offline PatchTheIncinerator

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
'Ello, all...
« on: January 09, 2011, 09:41:05 am »
... Yep. Found this via DeviantArt and thought it looked cool, so here I be. I actually don't generally tend to roleplay (aside from old-fashioned D&D), but hey, it looks like fun. I'm not sure how often I'll be around; probably not as much as I'd like due to copious amounts of homework, looking for a job, and generally dealing with life. However, I am currently optimistic!

I shall now proceed to bore you with random facts: Art is the love of my life, I speak enough Spanish to communicate with a native-speaking five year old (if that), and a few words of Grey Elven and Drow, though I'm attempting to learn more (in other words I need a hobby). My name, Patch, is taken from a questionably intelligent grey fox that my D&D character has as a pet. He can incinerate things by looking at them, and often sets allies on fire. That's about all he can do. Gryphons and fantasy in general are a long-time obsession.

The End. Hello again and I apologize for the length of my monologue and my hopeless nerdiness.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: 'Ello, all...
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 12:18:59 pm »
Welcome to FH Patch
I hope you have a great time here on the forums and game (when the server is working).
Bai ~
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE