Author Topic: Me- Queen of the Abyss!  (Read 1822 times)

Offline AbyssQueen

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Abyss, the Crimson Queen!
    • View Profile
    • My Formspring! xD Beware.... o.o
Me- Queen of the Abyss!
« on: January 09, 2011, 09:51:45 am »
Hellur! xP
Well, I'm 13 years old (I was born in the year of the ox, according to the Chinese zodiac ;D), female, have brown hair, weird eyes (they're green, blue, brown, gray & several types of hazel O.o), get straight As in the 'advanced' classes, & I'm a total idiot. I'm wild, crazy, random, kind, but not really empathetic.... Don't piss me off IRL, you will get hurt.... I'm a very loyal friend, and love to make new ones so don't be afraid to pm me ^^ I'm kinda emo/punk, and I do get kinda deep or depressed sometimes.... I have anger issues, but I'm happy most of the time..... I tend to see things from all sides... Idk, my personality changes depending on my mood xD
I'm obsessed with anime/manga, music, cats, snakes, wolves, vampires (no, they don't sparkle ><), werewolves, wolverines (XD many wolf things,) blood, books, writing, taking over the world (WHOOPS did I type that out loud? ^^'') some other stuff.... I hate all things girly.... I really don't give a f*** if people hate me... I'm totally nocturnal xD I speak a little Spanish, Japanese, Czech & German.... not really enough to make a difference though, just a few nouns xD The kind of music I like can range anything from country & soft rock to rap to hard & punk rock to nu & heavy metal... My favorite colors are black, red, midnight blue, dark purple, dark green, silver, and I THINK that's it xD
Yeah.... If you want to ask me anything, on FormSpring I'm AbyssQueen.... I'm also on several other sites. (ChickenSmoothie (??????????), Wajas (?????q???? ( 168313 )), YouTube (0o0wolfwhispers0o0), WolfHome (AbyssQueen), & Quizilla (AbyssQueen)
So... yeah. Feel free to pm me about anything! (anime, music, books, animals, life, problems, or just to chat ^^)

-AbyssQueen
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 10:16:59 am by Ariel »
See you in Paradise...

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: Me- Queen of the Abyss!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 12:14:31 pm »
Welcome to FeralH!
You can just call me Zar or Zaroque, and I hope you have a wonderful time around the forums and the game (once it's working)!
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE