Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What if Feralheart didn't exist?  (Read 15790 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
What if Feralheart didn't exist?
« on: September 25, 2015, 03:38:25 pm »
... What if Feralheart didn't exist?

This question just suddenly popped up in my head and since I'm bored I'd like to open a discussion. c: In my thoughts, if it didn't exist, we would be missing out a lot. For example, we wouldn't have met lovley floofs that we deeply adore now or know the meaning of true friendship.

Who else wants to add on? :3

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: What if Feralheart didn't exist?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 03:48:29 pm »
I WOULD INVENT IIIIT!
Or I would eat lasagna in a corner... And cri... 4evah ;3;
doing what i feel like

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 09:04:30 pm »
This thought kind of saddens me, since I believe it kind of... Developed me? Like me and my personality.

First off, I'd never have what I have now. Like my friends (Including my best friend... no dun go braking meh heart 8C) and the roleplay. The roleplay we created is inactive now, but is still an extremely precious memory to me and I still love going on and playing around with Exxy or another one of my characters with someone who's apart of the group.

I wouldn't have much support with my art and creativity, either, or have so many ideas. Again, because of the roleplay and my friends on here.

There's many things I wouldn't have. I'm sorry if this seems sappy or overemotional, but I'd think I'd be really depressed if I didn't have those things. Perhaps there'd be an alternative source I'd get those things... But I kind of doubt it.

To sum it up, I'd be kind of lonely and depressed. I'd still have my family in real life, but there are still many experiences I felt like I needed here as well. I've been here for years, so I think you can imagine there have been a few.

Maybe there is some stuff perhaps I could've gone without, but I still think some of them are experiences I needed to learn from even then. Although, who knows? I'm still young, but I still believe Feralheart is a good experience for me sometimes like when I start to feel bored or lonely. So it's hard to think of a possible world where I didn't have it, really.

Sorry if I seem a little all over the place, but you understand what I mean I'm sure. x3

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 09:28:34 pm »
Thats the point, Hugrf. :) I'm trying to make people appreciate what they got from this game rather than complain about what this game doesn't have. The thing is that many users worry about the future of this game and I have spoken to some with a small conversation, and I found out that they don't have fun in the game because there are no updates. So, I am asking this question now so people could at least realize what good things this game has given you already. I really do get upset when people say 'there is nothing fun here' or 'the staff isn't trying hard enough'. The truth is that we as a group of people are trying to keep this game alive as much as we can and so is the staff. It's not just because they're busy, don't try hard enough or don't have the codes, it's because the creator of the game let every bodies smile go upside down.

Do you get what I mean now? This message is all about positivity, nothing in a bad way. :3

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 09:40:49 pm »
to be completely honest this is the very game that pretty much shaped me up and made me end up where i am today.

i joined the game only a couple of months after the actual game's release (i think it was january of 2011? idk), so i had a long way of developing as a person. i learned about a lot and discovered new things. i've made mistakes, went through a few hiatuses, and met many people that are at least a bit related to this game.

if it never existed??? i think i would be a person with different qualities, different experiences, and a different direction. i think i would be less mature than i am today too.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2015, 09:46:36 pm »
You make clear and right points Jenga, it also got me into a place. :3 I would have been very lonely without my friends and didn't learn English well enough. c;

I really feel like going back in time. I remember I joined yesterday and had no idea where my journey is going as a newbie. <3

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2015, 09:50:06 pm »
I'd probably either be dead or doing something productive with my life

just with worse english

and i would not have friends

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2015, 11:34:51 pm »
I would not be as happy as I am now.

Because FH is full of people who actually understand me.
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2015, 11:42:38 pm »
I WOULD INVENT IIIIT!
Or I would eat lasagna in a corner... And cri... 4evah ;3;

Same here

Offline StarrieNova

• Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2015, 01:29:07 am »
If Feral Heart didn't exist...
I must admit that saddens me at the thought of it. If it wasn't for this game I would have never met the friends I love or the man I love right now. Things in my life would be a lot more different and dull since I had quit gaming on computers a long time ago until a friend dragged me onto here. Here I met many who have changed my life, and made me into a better and more wiser of a person. I most likely would still be a fool with her head up her own toosh if I didn't have Feral Heart and the people in it to show me my wrongs, and help me understand things better. It is thanks to this community I learned how to understand different communication styles, and learned how to listen to both sides of a story and read it's facts before judging. Thanks to this place it has helped my will to help others become stronger than ever. So thinking if this place never existed...it breaks my heart.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble