Author Topic: embarrassing stuff that's happened on the forum  (Read 3521 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: embarrassing stuff that's happened on the forum
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2015, 10:10:18 pm »
-literally everything ive ever posted

-Getting upset and ragequitting since I took the "You're Banned!" forum game too seriously a couple o' years ago (someone said something like 'you're banned for having a dog in your avatar!' and i got offended and thought they were insulting me)

-My really old threads that I've made.

-My old posts in general i hate looking at them or accidentally stumbling across them they make me want to curl up in a corner and cry

-those groups i made and then never touched again

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2015, 07:38:26 pm »
When I posted something apparently there was something already like it and it got locked and I was like -face desk- I felt so stupid sure it was an accident and I didn't know but not knowing makes me feel more stupid XD
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Rizzla

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2015, 10:00:43 pm »
My list could go on forever... I freaked out over most of these so much that I dropped off the face of the planet for six months. Here are the worst ones, *ahem*:

- That one time when I tried to post a discussion thread and ended up being unnecessarily aggressive.

- WHATEVER THE HECK THIS THING IS http://tinyurl.com/p26vauh AHGJHASASAuygjgj

- All my old posts tbh, including any of my outdated personal or character bios (specifically the one above good lord)

- When I post something and then realize 2 seconds later that there's some kind of error.

Preach

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2015, 08:28:27 pm »
-I am still kinda embarrassed/ashamed of myself till this day. I remember I was just looking around for available artists on Devainart, to draw me my character. But with me, being pushy, I accidentally message PrettyReckless and thought she was an artist. At first, I thought it was some other artist...but when I looked at the name I wanted to know how I ended up at Reckless' page. XD It was crazy. Hope she ain't mad.