Author Topic: Greetings and salutations! Tis I! The One, the Only, the Great!  (Read 4060 times)

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings and salutations! Tis I! The One, the Only, the Great!
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2016, 07:27:47 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart, dear friend! I hope you find the community very warm and welcoming and the game lots of fun--your adventure awaits you!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2016, 10:18:28 pm »
*rolls in awkwardly* Holy...your introduction was magnificent. Wish I could greet you in such a way. But yes, welcome to our wonderful little world! Make yourself at home! If you ever have any questions about the game, or just want to say hi, feel free to PM me here, or find me in game!

Offline chromatic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "Deer teeth, for you kid!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2016, 10:21:32 pm »
Aayy! Welcome O' Great One! Such a humble and formal introduction! I hope you enjoy your stay in out cozy little community

Offline TheGreatMe

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2016, 05:10:37 am »
"My, my! Such lovely locals with many hearty greetings!"

Welcome to the great lands of FeralHeart, young traveler. Many adventures await you~

"Kekekekeke~ I? Young? You know well how to flatter a mighty old fox, friend! From many adventures I come and to many more I will certainly go!"

Welcome to the lands of Feral-Heart, dear Great One. I only wish that our humble abode pleases ye.

"Indeed, it pleases me much, and I thank ye for the hospitality!"

Welcome to the lands of Feral Heart. I, Hakumi, along with others...welcome you. May your stay be prosperous and quite exciting.
Your greeting was quite interesting, may we cross paths one day. Til then, see you around. Lol.

"Many thanks, Hakumi. I look forward to that my stay will be prosperous indeed! May our paths and stars one day align!"

Greetings to you too, and welcome to feralheart.

"Many more thank-yous abound, kind friend!"

Welcome, Great One. I, but a humble vagabond, welcome you to FeralHeart. May the hospitality suffice and provide great entertainment.

"Even the humblest of welcomes is welcome enough! I look forward to many days and nights of entertainment, as I'm sure there will be!"

Welcome to Feral Heart, dear friend! I hope you find the community very warm and welcoming and the game lots of fun--your adventure awaits you!

"Indeed it has been, in no shortage thanks to you as well! Adventure I shall undoubtedly find!"

*rolls in awkwardly* Holy...your introduction was magnificent. Wish I could greet you in such a way. But yes, welcome to our wonderful little world! Make yourself at home! If you ever have any questions about the game, or just want to say hi, feel free to PM me here, or find me in game!

"Of course my introduction was magnificent, for I am magnificent! The most magnificent of magnificent! Any greeting great or small is sufficient for one as magnificent as I to accept! Should anything reach beyond my knowledge of many things, I will certainly keep you in mind, O Awkwardly Rolling One!"

Aayy! Welcome O' Great One! Such a humble and formal introduction! I hope you enjoy your stay in out cozy little community

"Humble as can be from one so great as I! And we Gods do love our formality very much :) I do think I will enjoy it here! There seems to be many friendly inhabitants on this plain!"
Deviantart
~*~D.Gray-Man HALLOW~*~
Release Date: July 2016

The hype is very real

Preach

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2016, 10:19:43 am »
Welcome, great one...I came here to seek your presence and give you many blessings on your arrival. <3

Ahaha, that was fun. Anyway, enjoy your stay.

Offline FelFeyn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • FelFeyn Sergal, at your service!
    • FelFeyn
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2016, 02:04:25 pm »
Fair tidings to you, my brother of feather 'n fur! I hope you find the lodgings here in our cozy den to your liking? They are some of the finest to be found in all the land.
May many magnificent adventures be sparked from your arrival! 'Til next we meet again, O' Great One~

-The Drippiest Wolf of Paint and the most Shadowy of Pigeons

-waves- Hullo~
Stop by my dA
>Here!<
And get my presets >Here!<

Offline TheGreatMe

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2016, 09:46:51 pm »
Welcome, great one...I came here to seek your presence and give you many blessings on your arrival. <3

Ahaha, that was fun. Anyway, enjoy your stay.

"Welcome amongst the presence that is only I! I accept your blessings! I do indeed think I will enjoy my stay here greatly c: "

Fair tidings to you, my brother of feather 'n fur! I hope you find the lodgings here in our cozy den to your liking? They are some of the finest to be found in all the land.
May many magnificent adventures be sparked from your arrival! 'Til next we meet again, O' Great One~

-The Drippiest Wolf of Paint and the most Shadowy of Pigeons

"Indeed they are cozy! These lands seem great and there are many friendly faces to be had! Yours truly not excluded, kekekeke~, I look forward to meeting ye once again!"
Deviantart
~*~D.Gray-Man HALLOW~*~
Release Date: July 2016

The hype is very real

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2016, 11:35:50 am »
Oh my, welcome floof! I hope you enjoy your time here my friend ;)

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow