Author Topic: Important!! Is needed!  (Read 1644 times)

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Important!! Is needed!
« on: June 01, 2016, 08:29:21 pm »
Two words. Fluffy Bodysuit. This has been needed in this game for years. I need a fluffyer character! It needs to be a Item. That both Canines and Felines can wear. Super fluffy can be like this pic https://cdn1.lockerdome.com/uploads/07133006e807898534412e628d1a71afb98b6058a14559aed5ae23f45853cd06_large
and other sizes of fluffy but needs a hole for the face. It needs to be a three item piece for head, tail, and body. Please make this happen. If you want payment I run a Shop in Request Maps. I'll make you 2 or 3 separate map packs for free entirely. You can pick any of those things that cost points. they will be free to anyone who makes these. You will get your payment after you make the items and release it to the public.
Merrp

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Important!! Is needed!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 08:31:52 pm »
I'm rather confused by your request. Are you requesting a mod or a preset?
Either way it's in the wrong board fluff, it really belongs here if you're making a request for someone to make this: Request Other Mods/Creations

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 09:01:25 pm »
I'm not really sure if a body suit is possible, but I could be wrong. In the meantime, there is a preset texture that is extra fluffy here. One of my friends uses it, and it's quite good. Hope this helps in some way. ^^

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 10:12:17 pm »
A body suit would be incredibly difficult, from my game-makin' experience, bur maybe a skilled mesher will step up t' the challenge.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 12:56:58 am »
Moving this to the request-a-mod board ^^
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Bellaboe

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 03:01:20 am »
Wow! even though this sounds like it would be suppperrr hard to do, this is such a neat idea! I've always tried to make my characters appear more 'fluffy' too, hehe. (at least there are manes & the weight-change in the customization, amirite?!) this is a really cool idea, though!

Feral-Heart user: Bellaboe
Deviantart account: www.bellaboe.deviantart.com/

Offline BradiBytes

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • lmao dudes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2016, 03:29:25 am »
[size=9] Like said before, it would be quite difficult for these to be added in as items. Would definitely be time consuming, and reaalllyy hard to get them to look right.
Perhaps using a texture pack would be better, no? The ones linked above are really good. I know it's not technically what you're looking for, but it's better than nothing.
Although, if there was an option for a character's body to be fluffy, or an item that allowed that, I'd use it excessively. Lol.

Sig - Seanixx || Avatar - Me