Author Topic: Do you think your gonna be the next Member of the season?  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Do you think your gonna be the next Member of the season?
« on: September 06, 2016, 02:59:45 am »
I've been seeing myself actually roaming the forums so much I do think I am gonna be the winter member of the season.

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Do you think your gonna be the next Member of the season?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 03:02:11 am »
You very well could be. Just continue being helpful and friendly around the community! ^^

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 03:13:49 am »
Moving this over to the Forum Discussion board since the Member of the Season event itself takes place on the website.

Just remember, fluffs, that it's not all about winning. We're lucky to have so many lovely users who are committed to the game, and being given any sort of award does not change that.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 07:53:17 pm »
I agree with Warrior. Though it is very possible as the lovely fluffs ye are, shouldn't it be more about bein' pleasant rather than bein' nice to win?

Though, for the terms of lighthearted speculation, I'm not sure about myself. I'm content with my past winnin', and to be honest, I'd rather keep tryin' to be helpful as I can without a necessary reward. Not to mention, I've been sucked up in some drama lately, and thus postin'... more risky topics, so hehe, whoops.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 08:55:21 pm »
I feel like being Member of the Season is a way for people to think they can get 'popular' on FeralHeart, which is not the case at all. It takes a lot of dedication to be viewed as "deserving" for MotS, and it's incredibly difficult to just poke someone and go "you're totally gonna be the next MotS" just because they've bee around a lot of the time. Every time there is a voting, it has always been an incredibly close call because all of the qualified users deserve it, not just "the special 3". If you are nominated by people, that should be enough to know that people have recognised your dedication to the FH community and they are appreciating you for that, it's not about the winning to be given all the appreciation. I appreciate people that aren't even nominated for MotS.
On the other hand no, I do not think so. I've lacked activity recently, and haven't helped as much as I used to.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2016, 05:47:40 pm »
Mots is for people who have dedicated themselves to this forum and have helped others and made them feel better about themselves. Those who earn the privilege are often seen as role models, it's not all about being active and nice all the time. I definitely don't see myself earning Mots but that's fine. Just enjoy yourself, it's what we're here for.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/