Author Topic: hello!!  (Read 4136 times)

Offline Mommytomy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: hello!!
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2016, 01:53:45 am »
thank you soo much everyone for the sweet welcomes! you're all so nice
Welcome back! And hey, I know your username! You were one of my friends! Augh, I feel so guilty though, I can't remember exactly where/why, I haven't actually been active in FH for a while >A< Do you know me? Wait, were you in CoNB or am I thinking of someone else? Sorry, I know I /should/ know you, but I'm having a huge brain fart.
ah ya!! i remember you, you were like tinystar right? memories!!
also i have a question, where do people recruit warrior cat clans at?? i can't seem to find any warrior cat roleplayers

Most warrior cat clans advertise in The Grounds, right near the Grounds portal~
thank you so much!!
call me tomy!
my icon was made by the talented Dulcius <3

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2016, 01:56:11 am »
thank you soo much everyone for the sweet welcomes! you're all so nice
Welcome back! And hey, I know your username! You were one of my friends! Augh, I feel so guilty though, I can't remember exactly where/why, I haven't actually been active in FH for a while >A< Do you know me? Wait, were you in CoNB or am I thinking of someone else? Sorry, I know I /should/ know you, but I'm having a huge brain fart.
ah ya!! i remember you, you were like tinystar right? memories!!
also i have a question, where do people recruit warrior cat clans at?? i can't seem to find any warrior cat roleplayers

Yessss I was Tinystar! *huggles* Yaaaay! I forget who you played as though (again, my memory is absolute garbage atm, I remember the characters but not the usernames right away ;;) tbh I miss Tinystar's character, she was one of the best FH characters I had, but it's hard to remember some things about her since it's been so long.

Also, I /might/ consider joining if you make a clan... but I'm inactive as it is, and I always have things to do and excuses so I won't be too active ;;
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Mommytomy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2016, 01:59:42 am »
Yessss I was Tinystar! *huggles* Yaaaay! I forget who you played as though (again, my memory is absolute garbage atm, I remember the characters but not the usernames right away ;;) tbh I miss Tinystar's character, she was one of the best FH characters I had, but it's hard to remember some things about her since it's been so long.

Also, I /might/ consider joining if you make a clan... but I'm inactive as it is, and I always have things to do and excuses so I won't be too active ;;
yay!! i miss conb :((
i forgot who i was too actually??  gah its hard to remember its been so long
i'm pretty bad at making clans , i'm trying to find one at the moment
and awhh :(
call me tomy!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2016, 04:02:34 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart, I hope you enjoy your stay here once again ^^
Farewell everyone<3

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2016, 04:28:00 am »

I was looking through my FH screenshots, and I found ya! You were Sunsong! You were one of the first characters I met in the RP, remember when we took a bunch of group photos when first joining? I think we joined around the same time or something, I know I joined sometime after you did but probably not too long after. You also played Silentpaw. Pretty sure you became Silentwind or something like that. Anyways, Tinystar and her were cousins, if I remember correctly. I think Tinystar also mentored her but I could be wrong? Either way, good times c'x
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Mommytomy

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2016, 04:45:04 am »

I was looking through my FH screenshots, and I found ya! You were Sunsong! You were one of the first characters I met in the RP, remember when we took a bunch of group photos when first joining? I think we joined around the same time or something, I know I joined sometime after you did but probably not too long after. You also played Silentpaw. Pretty sure you became Silentwind or something like that. Anyways, Tinystar and her were cousins, if I remember correctly. I think Tinystar also mentored her but I could be wrong? Either way, good times c'x
omg ya!! i remember all of that now omg memories gah?? and ya i remember tinystar mentoring her
could you send me the group photos? i can msg you my google hangouts or gmail

also thank u so much kikiorylandia!
call me tomy!

DreamerDay

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2016, 12:06:12 pm »
Oh hey I remember you

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2016, 06:26:08 pm »
Hello! I actually like your username, it's catchy! (don't really like mine it's kinda stupid)

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline TwistedSorrowzz

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • The one and only Pongo
    • RonnoBoy
    • Faline
    • TheBlairWiitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2016, 06:28:00 pm »
Well your username is better than mine! But anyway, Welcome to FeralHeart!
On leave.
Information Regarding Wirhonte
http://i.imgur.com/Sm35ntA.png

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2016, 06:45:29 pm »
WELCOME! ^.^

Just so y'all know, I think every ones names here are all just fine. ^.^
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.