Author Topic: 2 item requests  (Read 1399 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
2 item requests
« on: June 03, 2017, 06:03:49 pm »
Hey there!
As you guys can see my OC is wearing a yellow spikey collar for accessory... And a yellow spikey collar doesn't exist in the game, so.
Could somebody possibly make one? A Yellow Spikey collar?
Just take the normal spikey collar and make it from black to yellow, that's fine! But you're welcome to create a brand new one!

Oh, and it would also be great if black eyelashes could be meshed? I find the ones on character in-game not visible enough for my OC. ^^
Here are pics that might help you to look at(?). No need to mesh it so it looks exactly like these in the images here. But just something like that. :)

Thank you, in case you want to do these!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 06:05:22 pm by Ellen11v »
doing what i feel like

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
Re: 2 item requests
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 04:13:38 pm »
I was able to retexture the original spiked collar real quick, so it's still the same item model with the same item coding. If this looks alright I can PM you the files, otherwise I can fix some things up (like if you want the color darker or brighter or anything)! I'm afraid I can't help you with the eyelashes, though.

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: 2 item requests
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 04:31:10 pm »
It's perfect! Just what I was expecting, it looks so cool! Pm me the files. :)

And don't worry, I was mostly in for the yellow spike collar, it doesn't mean that much if the eyelashes can't be made, even if it would be great. Thank you so much for putting your time into this, Torskite! +floof<3
doing what i feel like