Author Topic: Horse hoof items?  (Read 1604 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Horse hoof items?
« on: December 30, 2017, 02:10:22 am »
I really need these.
They  are draft hooves and if possible a bridle?

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Horse hoof items?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 03:22:08 am »
bump

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 12:10:55 pm »
I tried to make a bridle using Sculptris, it didn't work very well. I couldn't get it to be the right size.
Horse hoof items would take up all 4 item slots, so there's no way to equip a bridle while wearing hooves.

I have made horse hoof masks for presets or a replacement for the cbodymask1 file. The texture doesn't take up any item slots so your horse can have both a saddle and a bridle if one is found.
Link to download:http://www.mediafire.com/file/x97dlmlxda7c4ml/Horse%20Hooves.png

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 08:34:46 pm »
I tried to make a bridle using Sculptris, it didn't work very well. I couldn't get it to be the right size.
Horse hoof items would take up all 4 item slots, so there's no way to equip a bridle while wearing hooves.

I have made horse hoof masks for presets or a replacement for the cbodymask1 file. The texture doesn't take up any item slots so your horse can have both a saddle and a bridle if one is found.
Link to download:http://www.mediafire.com/file/x97dlmlxda7c4ml/Horse%20Hooves.png
Ohh.. I wasn't looking for the bridle anyways, but the hoof items I'm lookin for

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 08:57:35 pm »
Urgh, if i still would have the the feralheart .blend files i could do hooves that arent using any itemslot but require you to use a mane or tuft. I did that with claws years back and i could do that with hooves i guess. But they would also require a preset cause the manes/tufts dont use the body textures.

However i dont know if anyone has the .blend files o.o"

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 09:03:34 pm »

Ohh.. I wasn't looking for the bridle anyways, but the hoof items I'm lookin for
Sorry about the broken link, I've switched to using Google Drive.
Here's the image you can right-click to find a menu in which you should click "Save Image As" to download the image.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.