Author Topic: I need help,its about my life.......='(  (Read 5152 times)

Offline kate3628

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: I need help,its about my life.......='(
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 07:16:47 pm »
ya ik how u feel i would never stop crying eather. That and i would fear she would die from deprestion (some animals will die from deprestion)
??Click plz??

Offline Dunstan26

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Insanity is my middle name.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2011, 06:02:47 am »
My parents are divorced. My mom kept mah kittehs and all my lovely pets and my dad got me a kitten for his house. The kitten is grown up now and he's living at my moms now o3o so anyway we didnt have problems that i know of with pets (i was only 4-5) and my dad gets me every other weekend and I happily get to choose where I go or if I want to go to my dads or not. So um if youre old enough maybe you'll be able to decide where you wanna go (i started being able to when i was 12)
Obsessed With A Creature

Offline Dubstep.Freak

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
  • Letz.See.How.Much.Negative.Karma.I.Get!!
    • View Profile
    • Cafe of Paradise
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2011, 03:28:39 pm »
It's alright charmander, we'er here for ya (If not, I am). My parents were never married, I've never been in a school for more than 2 years, we had to move a lot due to money and... well, the area (Detroit, gottuh love it!!). No one rly gave a crap about me but my animals, and countlessly we had to let them go, I'd even bring in strays 24/7. But I learned at a young age things change, and sometimes it's for the best, you'll get stronger love. Stronger to adapt, sacrafices must be made, ya know? It hurts Ik.. But we have to be strong right? ^^ Do your best, never give up, hope hope hope, you'll be ok, I promise. *huggle* :] Msg me in-game or on forums if you need anything else, Ik this is on FH.. which is an odd place to seek comfort, but hey... When we'er this upset, we rly don't know what to do, we'er scared.. I understand love.~ <3 <3

~Freak.Accident|Dubstep.Freak
..?'?????????????..

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2011, 05:40:54 am »
-pats charmander on back- Its ok. My parents maybe getting divored and.... I shouldn't say much more or my mom would kill me....

Anyways... I know how you feel about your pets... I would die without my Sweetie (my 11 yr old cat) She keeps me safe from ghosts (As of I think) and sometimes can be annoying.

I have gotten my mom and dad into some pretty brutal fights, not fist fights. If my parents were to get divorced, I would stay with my dad, no matter HOW much my mom tries to talk me out of it. I'm not saying she's a bad person, but the way she smiles... Every time I get into a agrument she ALWAYS smiles at me.... It's creepy...

Long story short I know how you feel..... It will be alright....

Offline kate3628

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2011, 02:53:00 pm »
-pats charmander on back- Its ok. My parents maybe getting divored and.... I shouldn't say much more or my mom would kill me....

Anyways... I know how you feel about your pets... I would die without my Sweetie (my 11 yr old cat) She keeps me safe from ghosts (As of I think) and sometimes can be annoying.

I have gotten my mom and dad into some pretty brutal fights, not fist fights. If my parents were to get divorced, I would stay with my dad, no matter HOW much my mom tries to talk me out of it. I'm not saying she's a bad person, but the way she smiles... Every time I get into a agrument she ALWAYS smiles at me.... It's creepy...

Long story short I know how you feel..... It will be alright....
cool my kitty keeps meh safe from the ghosts 2! =D
but to be honest im gonna stay with my mommy, mainly because my dad lies to us, hes a yes man, and even befor they were married my dad cheated on my mom. then when they were married he maked out with my friends mom! iz very confused. but its a little better now there getting along (its almost christamas ya know lol)
??Click plz??

Offline Silvertail12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Quack o3o
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 06:48:14 pm »
not really a right place but my best guess is for you to talk to your mom about the cat. make a deal like give away all other pets but keep the cat. yeah idk but if you loose your cat, im sorry. i know how it hurts to loose a pet but your going to have to adapt without you cat

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2012, 07:11:45 am »
We had to leave our pets behind when we moved overseas. I miss them alot but they have new families who are very nice people. My cat is living at our old house with the new family, they would be happy to send him to us when we've settled down and are doing well. Otherwise if we come back he can live with us again. Theres the possibility of getting your kitty back from her new carers when your back on your feet. They could just look after her until you hav decided to take her back into your life. While shes gone call the new carers and talk to your cat through the phone (I know it sounds silly but at least they know your still there and not gone forever. We've done it before ^^)

Its ok to be upset about this, you have every right to be. You'll be ok in the end ;)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Marilyn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2012, 09:33:53 pm »
Ask your mom if it's possible she could find an apartment nearby that allows pets, even if only cats. My mother's been wanting to move and she's been trying to find an apartment where I can still go to the same school and we can keep our cats. There are plenty out there, you just have to look. She's been making sure we could keep our pets because we had already gone through it before.