Author Topic: Massive marking pack  (Read 4344 times)

Offline MyticMeadows

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Massive marking pack
« on: February 03, 2017, 02:28:28 am »
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Everybody was white something fully sometimes not. So I looked up how to fix it and then I downloaded massive marking pack and other things (That aren't related to this. Just other random marking and items.) So I  put the massive marking pack in the markings.First I went to media then I clicked textures and I put the massive marking pack in there. And then I logged into feral heart and all of my markings were gone! I reinstalled the game. My markings are still here. But may I ask what happen?!? Also can you give me a tutorial of how to put massive markings in my game ;-;
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 02:38:34 am by MyticMeadows »

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Massive marking pack
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 02:56:45 am »
Ah, the reason why they aren't working is because that pack does not work with the new update. The marking pack ye will need is Legendary Markings. Head to  here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/avvy14qqmae87i5/Legendary+Markings+v4.zip

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline MyticMeadows

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 03:32:15 am »
Ah, the reason why they aren't working is because that pack does not work with the new update. The marking pack ye will need is Legendary Markings. Head to  here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/avvy14qqmae87i5/Legendary+Markings+v4.zip
I already have that downloaded also legendary items etc. But people were still white

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 03:36:56 am »
Did ye remove the pack ye called "massive markings" before installing Legendary v4? And if so, where did ye put the files? Did ye replace the markings.cfg file found in the FH folder directly with the new one in the download?

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline MyticMeadows

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2017, 07:46:17 pm »
Did ye remove the pack ye called "massive markings" before installing Legendary v4? And if so, where did ye put the files? Did ye replace the markings.cfg file found in the FH folder directly with the new one in the download?
Yeah I put all of legendary markings in the markings thing the markings.cfg file in feral hear main file. But some reason I don't have the markings

Offline iico

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • SVTURNVL
    • SVTURNVL
    • snarpo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2017, 07:53:53 pm »
Try doing hard reinstall [Run uninstaller, Delete entire Feralheart Folder, then reinstall] BUT before doing that make sure to make a Backup folder of all your Presets/Maps/Etc in a different folder [NOT in your Feralheart folder]

Make sure you are putting the markings in Media > Textures > Markings. Select them all using Shift and scrolling all the way down to the last marking then clicking, then click "extract to" C:\FeralHeart\media\textures\markings [with WinRAR]
Double check if you put the markings.cfg in your main Feralheart folder. The list should be very very long when it is opened.

Offline MyticMeadows

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2017, 11:37:36 pm »
Try doing hard reinstall [Run uninstaller, Delete entire Feralheart Folder, then reinstall] BUT before doing that make sure to make a Backup folder of all your Presets/Maps/Etc in a different folder [NOT in your Feralheart folder]

Make sure you are putting the markings in Media > Textures > Markings. Select them all using Shift and scrolling all the way down to the last marking then clicking, then click "extract to" C:\FeralHeart\media\textures\markings [with WinRAR]
Double check if you put the markings.cfg in your main Feralheart folder. The list should be very very long when it is opened.
I did all of the steps but still the markings won't go into the game nor my presets or items ;-;

Offline iico

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • SVTURNVL
    • SVTURNVL
    • snarpo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2017, 11:42:53 pm »
Hmm :// You can easily fix the missing items and presets missing by re-copying them into your folder with the Backup folders you made. Still don't know about the markings. Are you sure you are putting the markings.cfg in your  C:\FeralHeart\ folder and replacing the file when it prompts you?

Offline MyticMeadows

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2017, 11:46:47 pm »
Hmm :// You can easily fix the missing items and presets missing by re-copying them into your folder with the Backup folders you made. Still don't know about the markings. Are you sure you are putting the markings.cfg in your  C:\FeralHeart\ folder and replacing the file when it prompts you?
Yeah every time it asks me. But it still didn't work.

Offline Svftboy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2019, 11:41:46 pm »

The link won't work anymore?