Author Topic: HELP ME!  (Read 1715 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
HELP ME!
« on: September 17, 2011, 12:10:19 am »
  I have a guy I talk to on MSN, and he keeps asking me out. WHAT SHOULD I SAY? I asked him why he wants to be my boyfriend and he said this:

Your sexy, fun, interesting beautiful and you like me I assume, so I want to be closer with you, to possibly love you.

And I do like him a little, but we don't even live in teh same country. WHAT SHOULD I DO? Should I say yes?

HURRY! I want to give him an answer, not just the maybes I keep feeding him for the past months XD (He is STILL asking after such a long time XD)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 12:13:11 am by Kyugima. »

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Maryritai

Re: HELP ME!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 01:01:22 am »
Luckily, Despite my age, I have had online BF's.

First, Realize what you like about him.
Two, See if you guys have things in common.
Three, Also consider time-space, so you guys can talk more often.
Four, Ask yourself truthfully if you like him enough for him to be your BF.

Other than that, Go get him, Rhiannon :)

Featherclawspirit

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 02:30:32 am »
D'awww <3

All I can say is that if it feels right, go for it!

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 02:57:49 am »
Online relationships and stuff like that  get my dissapproval, mostly because you have absolutely no idea if they're being faithful, and the fact they could be some greasy 40 year old pedo who just wants to see nude photos of you.

I'd say no, and just stay friends to keep it less complicated.

Offline aerotechway1

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "Just walking by!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 09:49:58 pm »
Online relationships and stuff like that  get my dissapproval, mostly because you have absolutely no idea if they're being faithful, and the fact they could be some greasy 40 year old pedo who just wants to see nude photos of you.

I'd say no, and just stay friends to keep it less complicated.

^ this

And also, when it comes to finding a date online, the internet is a web of lies. If you want to know more about this person, meet him in real life, not on some cyber chat.

"Deep in contemplation."

TealSkeletore

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2011, 01:50:50 am »
Don't listen to people who say that every person you meet is a pedo. I have been in online relationships and I my friends have been as well. If you have known each other for a long time and you know a lot about him what he looks like or have spoken to him on skype and seen him on webcam, and you truly think you can deal with being far away from a partner, I say yes.

Otherwise if you don't really know him all to well, it's a big NO. I knew my online relationship partners for a pretty long time, so did my friends.