Author Topic: Feralheart Used for Sexual Behavior?  (Read 42746 times)

Offline Rainbowfur

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • cut my life into pizzas this is my plastic fork
    • View Profile
Feralheart Used for Sexual Behavior?
« on: December 27, 2011, 07:22:20 pm »
I can't stress this enough:
Why does some feralheart users take advantage of the funny actions like buttswing and headbang for sexual themes? I come across so many "mates" doing some very dirty things. Isn't Feralheart for making friends, interacting with other people from around the world, and having fun? I don't understand why some people that are around 18-20 (or other ages) disturb other users by doing sex lines, or other stuff. I find buttswing lines and headbang lines funny and fun to join, :) but when people crawl under them and make it dirty, it ruins the whole thing. :-\
We should all work together to make Feralheart a, well you can say, cleaner and better game to play. :)
Thank you for your time in reading this.
profile pic by me
mapmaker/preset maker
PM me for commissions^^

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart Used for Sexual Behavior?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 07:27:35 pm »
This issue has been brought up many times, and really, there's nothing the staff can do really. Dirty people will be dirty. But most of the time, as far as I've seen, people are just messing around. They don't mean it really. Just ignore those people. While they shouldn't be doing it, it's not KILLING anyone, so it's not really that bad. Block them or look away if it starts bothers you too much. You can always report them too, with screenshot evidence.

Offline Rainbowfur

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • cut my life into pizzas this is my plastic fork
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 07:36:06 pm »
This issue has been brought up many times, and really, there's nothing the staff can do really. Dirty people will be dirty. But most of the time, as far as I've seen, people are just messing around. They don't mean it really. Just ignore those people. While they shouldn't be doing it, it's not KILLING anyone, so it's not really that bad. Block them or look away if it starts bothers you too much. You can always report them too, with screenshot evidence.
I guess you're right, I mean, we can't do anything about it :-/
I didn't think it was brought up so much o_o I haven't seen any posts about it.
profile pic by me
mapmaker/preset maker
PM me for commissions^^

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 07:45:49 pm »
I do believe some of the dancing options could be the factor here, such as Buttswing, I think they should be put out and replaced with something a little less 'intimidating'. Also, Ruby put up a good statement that people will be dirty if they have the chance, but thankfully not all.
If you see someone raping in bonfire and just being bad in that sense, take a screenshot and whisper an in-game online moderator or PM an admin/moderator on here. c:
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline 420Fox

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 08:56:12 pm »
yeah about that the report button is gone so i dont know what to do anymore when i want to report these thing when i come across this terrible behaivor besides by the time i get to pming the mod i forget the offenders username

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 09:16:30 pm »
Well, generally, without the screenshot the username wouldn't be valid, there might be others with the username and sometimes people could frame others without a screenshot to prove it.

I've just taking some more screen shots of people being inappropriate, I just saw pups having a rape spree. o.O
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 01:35:39 am »
yeah about that the report button is gone so i dont know what to do anymore

The report button never worked in teh first place, which is why it is gone.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 02:14:22 pm »
'Tis true, it only stored up data over a long period of time a believe, good thing its gone now.

Well, a lot of things have been going on in Ascension island, but thankfully not a lot in Bonfire, you still see these people on their backs, its just terrible, I normally give them a stern warning about getting in trouble for raping, then they get up.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Apricity

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 10:34:38 am »
I can't stress this enough:
Why does some feralheart users take advantage of the funny actions like buttswing and headbang for sexual themes? I come across so many "mates" doing some very dirty things. Isn't Feralheart for making friends, interacting with other people from around the world, and having fun? I don't understand why some people that are around 18-20 (or other ages) disturb other users by doing sex lines, or other stuff. I find buttswing lines and headbang lines funny and fun to join, :) but when people crawl under them and make it dirty, it ruins the whole thing. :-\
We should all work together to make Feralheart a, well you can say, cleaner and better game to play. :)
Thank you for your time in reading this.
It'd help if the dirty looking actions weren't there in the first place. It doesn't take rocket science to know that was bound to happen

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 11:21:24 am »
This might actually seem like quite an out of thing for me to say, especially here on the forum.

I can think of many reasons why it is this way, but if I'd try to be plain I'd say this.

It's because the majority of the fanbase of this game consist of premature teens that barely know, or just found out about the flowers and the bees. It could also be the fact that this game is still growing and is in the making, it's far far away from something like Impressive Title if you look content wise. Many of the users could easily turn out bored and do not have much in their imagination to come up with something to do except... well.. Do weird things. This doesn't go to all users though cause I have really met some wonderful users myself within the game, but if you'd just look on the surface of the hive aye.

Also since the game is rather big, and it's not exactly optimized for monitoring the users and the freedom that is actually given within the game, users cannot simply keep themselves within the boundaries and have to be the biggest, the baddest, the worst, just to BE there.

This is not the whole truth about the community though, but it's not a lie.
Former community manager of FeralHeart