Author Topic: Feralheart Used for Sexual Behavior?  (Read 42725 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart Used for Sexual Behavior?
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2012, 04:33:07 pm »
Red thank you for posting that it was very informative and honestly I think your response is the best one to close in all the points mentioned in this thread.

Vulcade

« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2012, 04:37:28 am »
Considering there's nothing graphic, I'd just ignore them. In spite of what they may be thinking, pretend they're just dancing, cuddling or being generally silly, because that's all their animations are doing. People who look at someone under a butt-swinger or head-banger and think "They're having sex!" have the dirty minds.

In the chat it's just cyber-sex and doesn't belong anywhere public. Screenshot + report, it's fun.

I love how helpful and relaxed the mods are when dealing with these issues.

Offline Haruki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • "Better to be carried by six than tried by twelve"
    • View Profile
    • CatalinaPacks
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2012, 05:15:11 am »
Considering there's nothing graphic, I'd just ignore them. In spite of what they may be thinking, pretend they're just dancing, cuddling or being generally silly, because that's all their animations are doing. People who look at someone under a butt-swinger or head-banger and think "They're having sex!" have the dirty minds.

In the chat it's just cyber-sex and doesn't belong anywhere public. Screenshot + report, it's fun.

Thank you! A reasoning kindred soul.

It honestly is not that big of a deal. If it is text and in public rooms, report.
Just dancing, for christ's sake you can turn the actions off with a click. People would rather write paragraphs than do a simple click.

In private rooms between consenting parties, whatever, that's their business. It, honestly, is just words. You can find WAY better things for sexual purposes on the internet than feralheart. I have no problem with private roleplay so long as no one (human person) is hurt by giving information.

Tl;dr: If you can't handle lions dancing, kindly leave FeralHeart.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2012, 06:00:15 pm »

Exactly.

Offline Fawk

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Something Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2012, 06:02:33 pm »
I think a lot of people on feral heart get upset over the strangest things.  I was dancing and I had someone come lay next to me then started yelling at me to stop dancing because it was 'annoying'

Was also in a big group of dancing people and this same person was running around and saying we were gross and disturbing. for dancing in a group? (We were all spread out, not on top of each other)

I think that as long as there is no public text, it shouldn't be that big of an issue. If the image disturbs you, block them. Your mind might think it looks like sex, but they might just be trying to make their wolves/lions dance with each other with non-sexual intent. For all you know, their whisper/party chat rp could have them salsa dancing, not having sex. And then you are the one with the dirty mind, and not them.

Maybe their rp is giving a drowned wolf/lion cpr. There is plenty of other situations that could be happening in their private roleplay that would use those actions in a way that YOU might think looks like sex but without the text, you really have no way of knowing.

Also, the buttswing action is fine. It is the headbang action that really looks like humping. Buttswing goes side to side, if kids thinks that looks like sex then I don't think they can really be that corrupted yet.

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2012, 06:51:39 pm »
Well I think its fine because its JUST A GAME! and animals do this in real life too, so why is it wrong? we are playing as animals!
I need a new signature.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2012, 07:01:07 pm »
Well I think its fine because its JUST A GAME! and animals do this in real life too, so why is it wrong? we are playing as animals!

Because it is against the rules and will get you banned. Simple as that. Just because you are playing animals doesn't make you animals that have no control over your own actions. Whether you do these things is not a case of personal taste, it is a case of don't do it, you are breaking rules if you do and will get yourself banned.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2012, 07:06:11 pm »
Been over this ravenscar, it's against the rules, doesn't matter if you think it's a game, or animals.

This might be a sly comment, but really, try to host a game for most ages, let people go around and mate/rape eachother, and see where that gets you in the end of the day.

This is nothing that will happen, but if you want this sort of behavior or lots of cursing in the game, then we'd had to bump up the age limit to 18+, requiring personal information when signing up and playing the game. But then most users in here wouldn't even be able to play the game or even want to.

FeralHeart is not meant for these sort of things and that's end of. Doesn't matter if it's a game, it's a joke, it's animals, it shouldn't happen inside of the public chats or maps that could be viewed by younger players. It's not only about it not being severe or just a joke, or people taking it too seriously. There's a lot of things that must be thought about when hosting a big game like this and users can't just behave as they please because they are fine with it.

You don't put on the TV during children hours and seeing Erotic movies saying "Hey, we do it in real life. *trollface*".

I really hope I will not need to repeat myself about this.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2012, 03:53:29 am »
Yes, i agree Red. If we made the age group higher half of Feralheart would have to leave. Including me. The bad thing is, whoever i approach doing this when i try to take a screenshot ends up running away. So many people do this. And if they really want to do this why wont they go find games that are mean't for this? Seeing people do this makes me grossed out and disapointed. Because no one reads the rules anymore. Sometimes when i see this i run up to them and tell them to read the rules. When i do this they poof out of Feralheart. For now on whenever i see this i will report them. And i will warn them about it and tell them that if i send it they will be banned. Then they will beg me not to, but i will still send it. So beware of me, if you are breaking the rules i will report you (This goes to all those gross people out there) >.<

Offline Haruki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • "Better to be carried by six than tried by twelve"
    • View Profile
    • CatalinaPacks
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2012, 05:56:48 am »
Not to point any fingers, but wouldn't most of the members just pretend to be 18+ and still play the game? It's no worse than "I agree to these terms and conditions". I think it's honestly something to consider. Changing the game to 18+ would eliminate many of the far younger players, but those between 14-18 will likely fake being over 18. Meaning we wouldn't have to consider "Younger kids can see this Omggg! D:" It's harsh, but would get rid of these issues.

Maybe my thinking is too radical.