Author Topic: Feralheart Used for Sexual Behavior?  (Read 42754 times)

Offline .:Stride:.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Every failure is a step to success~
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart Used for Sexual Behavior?
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2012, 06:50:24 am »
I think the headband action should be replaced with something else.
Maybe the SHUFFLE?! 8D
The speed of the leader is the speed of the gang. ~ Mary Kay Ash

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • #BusinessCat
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Sibb
    • http://sibblet.deviantart.com/
    • STEAM_0:0:71732532
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2012, 09:37:51 pm »
Haruki, I can understand what you are getting at and at some points I do agree the age should be changed to higher ages. However, 18 year olds would not see this game as being simply aged higher. When you "Agree to Terms and Conditions" that means that you are to respect the rules and oblige them; also respecting that the game is aimed at 13+. By agreeing to the conditions you agree that whatever is basically "thrown at you" you have agreed tol get yourself into.

Signatures    |    Avatars

Offline BlueWolf5151

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • When life gives you lemons, Make LEMONADE c8
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2012, 03:01:55 pm »
You're totally right about it!!. If ill catch people doing it i shall report them. c8

I love dancelines too D: And some people crawling under the PARTEH! people just blows off the PARTEH! mode  :'(

Ill help with it too, I think you're very right about all tis c8

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2012, 06:44:41 pm »
I have a whole folder of reports with both cursing and Sexual Behaviors. i believe we should report them so they learn that they can't get away with it.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Svving

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Stoge
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2012, 12:57:37 am »
Well, it is correct on the sexual behavior it's repulsive. Some are younger than others, and simply don't understand, and call for "Trolling", which is a rule-breaking thing. The best thing to do, it to report them or simply block them.
The common people have no history; persecuted by the present, they cannot think of preserving the memories of the past.

Offline Larka98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Old school retired player
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2012, 08:13:42 pm »
I was in The South Pole the other day when someone's group chat leaked. I have no idea who it was, and what group, but it was MATURE. Explicit, and DEFFINATLY not for kids. They were acting as 'humans' witch makes it more the worst. You don't only get the butswingers on here. Sometimes You get worse. Yeah, the butswingers are a problem, but compared to soem fo the things going on, then it is nothing.
Old school retired player who occasionally comes in for a peek

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2012, 02:47:03 pm »
If you block anyone, you can't see their character and you can't see their chat messages.

Which is super helpful for people extremely sensitive to things like this.

Offline Xcivo

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • I'm not crazy! your just too weird
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2012, 10:39:37 pm »
Yeah i hate this raping and have you know well i will just call it "sexual behavior stuff" i see this very often now and then. yestarday i saw a lot of mates doing very very dirty things.
Well, generally, without the screenshot the username wouldn't be valid, there might be others with the username and sometimes people could frame others without a screenshot to prove it.

I've just taking some more screen shots of people being inappropriate, I just saw pups having a rape spree. o.O

and yeah i also saw pups doing a rape spree which that is even worst, My little brother (9 years old) acutally plays this games and see this. he himself says it is a major problem. i also play IW and saw this too. WHAT ARE WITH THESE SEXUAL BEHAVIOR STUFF (people should get a life these days -_-)
(You- have-nothing-to-fear-but-fear-itself)

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2012, 12:29:48 am »
Yes, this is something I've noticed as well. A lot of people are young, curious and what not, many perhaps never experienced any of this before.
I don't mind the ones who choose to do these things, it's their choice. They might be in a relationship and what not.
Doing things like this in public is against the rules and shall be reported, a lot of people need to realize the faults and mature a little before returning I suppose.

This is what I wrote in another thread which is practicly the same.
Thought I'd share my thought on this as well as everyone else.
RETIRED.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2012, 05:39:42 am »
I don't like it when people come on FH and do this kind of nasty stuff. I especially hate it when people try to bring it into friendly RPs, especially if they are my RPs.  >:(  I do not tolerate any nasty sexual behavior in my RPs. If I see them doing anything like that, I say "If you want to do that kind of stuff, take it somewhere else. It's against the rules and it's NOT happening in my group."
And what surprises me even more is that some of these players who do these sexual roleplays are kids younger than 12! -Facepalm- What is the world coming to?! 
:o
Inactive