Author Topic: Feralheart Used for Sexual Behavior?  (Read 42648 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Feralheart Used for Sexual Behavior?
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2012, 01:35:11 am »
I'll admit it, me and my friends play around like this. Not seriously, but just goofing around like the dumb derps we are. I say, just let people be people and if they bother you that much, block 'em CX

So... You just admitted to breaking the rules? Even admitted to an offence that will get you booted out of the game for a year?

It's against the rules for a reason. Respect that, abide by the rules, report rule breaking, and don't think that rules are just guidelines you don't have to follow.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Lia~~

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Uncommon Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2012, 10:46:30 pm »
Mk, so I dont know if someone has reminded everyone about this before in this thread, I dont really have time to read 10 LONG pages =/

Guies.  Take a screenshot of whatever is going on (do NOT turn off the nametags), copy & paste it in Word, Powerpoint, Pant ect, so you dont lose it, then finally upload it to Tinypic and go the the FH forums and forward it to a mod.  I have a feeling that will stop alot of sexual behavior between players in public maps :I
And I think the R word (I cant even type it in fully; its just so repulsive) needs to be cut down a bit.  I've seen people in general use it, but now I'm rarely seeing it.  But still, the idea that people are saying that in a game 10/11+ is disgusting.  Anyways, these are things we can't really stop on our own.
Maybe there should be a special forum called, 'Keeping FeralHeart Safe?' =/
It's not just sexual behavior that bothers me, its very heavy language.  I mean, a few mild swear words are fine but things like the F word (again, cant say it because its just so idiotic) typed in fully is rather inappropriate.  Now if they type it in code, its rather different.  But still, it's the same thing.

(I agree with Kyugima all the way)

[size=8]Passion Pit.[/size]

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2012, 03:55:17 pm »
(Lol UR wiggy gif = my head exploded from laughter) I think that it should be done on a private map only certain people own that are okay with that. Otherwise more servers or something (don't hate on me for my opinion! >:,< a lot of peeps do tht *x*) would help, such as over thirteen, and under thirteen, &c., even though I would take a bit to create.
Happy Pride Month!

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2012, 04:07:50 pm »
So true
Happy Pride Month!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2012, 04:21:23 pm »

Or just go to Atlantis.
Atlantis is a public map and therefore sexuality is not allowed. People need to learn to play the game the way it was intended to be played. Leave sex or anything sexual for that matter out of it. Its against the rules. Period
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 04:23:26 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2012, 05:44:57 pm »
Or just go to Atlantis.
Atlantis is a public map and therefore sexuality is not allowed. People need to learn to play the game the way it was intended to be played. Leave sex or anything sexual for that matter out of it. Its against the rules. Period

I've had my share of kicks and bans, kind sir. I'm aware that it's against the rules. My point is, if you're going to break the rules anyway, you might as well do it in a less crowded area so people won't have to suffer any mental damage. Doesn't mean I should be handing out tips, seeing as it's still rulebreaking.

I sincerely apologise.

Period.

First off I am not a sir but I can understand your mistake because my rp character is male. So no hard feelings there.
Aside from that if you have been banned before that means you should know by now what is accepted behavior and what is not accepted behavior. If you are aware of that rule then you should know that it is against those rules to do any sort of sexual actions including conversation. So do not go suggesting to do this type of rule breaking behavior in Atlantis as it is a public map. By you saying," My point is, if you're going to break the rules anyway, you might as well do it in a less crowded area so people won't have to suffer any mental damage," you're still basically saying it's fine to break rules. Plain and simple that's exactly what I am pointing out that you shouldn't be saying. If you know it's wrong then don't suggest it. Be a better example to those in the community and don't state things like this if, as you say, you clearly know it's against the rules.

Stated by Red himself in the Official game rules:
"Users are also expected to keep any actions representing any sexual behavior such as mating/raping(Buttswinging over another character) AWAY from public maps, ignoring this rule can result in a permanent ban."
Refer here if you want to see yourself:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 05:51:56 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2012, 06:22:24 pm »
Servers cost money. If people do decide to get sexual, do it in a private map and in whisper.

Or just go to Atlantis.

Like Lord Suragaha said, Atlantis is still a public map. Just because it is less crowded, doesn't change the fact that it is against the rules and can only be done in a private map or in whisper. And, since you have had your share of kicks and bans in the past, you should know by now whats accepted and what isn't. So I agree with Lord. But, of course I am not trying to start any toruble or an argument.

Other than that, people shouldn't be using this game for sexual behaviour. Especially in public maps. If you want to roleplay in a sexual way, go on a game based for that or do that stuff in your own private map.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2012, 06:57:51 pm »
Yeah, don't double point things out, unless necicary (if that's even spelt right  ::I) but I think they got the point XD
Happy Pride Month!

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2012, 07:26:54 pm »
I realised Thant whilst drinking coffie, thank you, thank you very much (Elvis voice)
Happy Pride Month!

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #99 on: October 30, 2012, 08:46:54 pm »
Please don't go too off-topic, and please don't argue.

P.S: Lock Thread?

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!