Author Topic: Any other languages, other than English?!  (Read 2489 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Re: Any other languages, other than English?!
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2012, 12:45:43 am »
Wow, I didn't realise that this would become so easily popular. XD

Hrmm... English, a bit of Latin as I studied it for two years, I can understand most Spanish but not speak it... And I am quite fluent in sarcasm as well as the Floof Language.

I am also fluent in sarcasm, but not as well as in the Floof Language. I'm very well spoken in 'Animal Motions' and their 'langauge.' I'm thinking of going on America's Got Talent for it, too. ;)

wolfgirl56

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 12:49:29 am »
In my school it is necessary to learn:

Spanish, French, Irish.

Although I learn Japanese myself because I enjoy learning it =>

-.-
I dislike you with great intensity. Just kidding, just kidding. <333
I speak Spanish, only know four words in German, two words in French, and two words in Japanese.
But since I speak and understand Spanish, I often notice a lot of Spanish people in my state, and I can actually understand some of them.
When my mom and little sister and I were at the store, we saw a Spanish family my mom met (she doesn't speak Spanish, but they speak English as well. They were speaking Spanish when they were in the store), I could understand what they were saying a bit. And since the family were behind us in the line, I heard the mom saying to her baby, "Can you say hello?" in Spanish. Lugai and I were talking about that one time on Skype, lol.

Thierry

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2012, 12:57:23 am »
a little of french and full spanish.
If someone need help in spanish im here ;)