Author Topic: Wierdest things eva!  (Read 2163 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Wierdest things eva!
« on: May 28, 2012, 06:18:44 pm »
 Easy, state the wierdest things that have ever happened to ya, and other people rate the wierdness on a scale of:

1 Barely weird
 2 Kinda weird
 3 Sorta weird
 4 Weird
 5 Really weird
 6 Alot weird
 7 Super weird
 8 SUPER DUPER WEIRD
 9 OMG WEIRD
 10 OMG OMG OMG THAT'S THE WEIRDEST THING I'VE HEARD OF IN MY WHOLE LIIIIFE!

Got it? Anyway, I'll start:

SO...I'm eaten some cheese. Yep. I wuv cheese. Anyway, so, as I'm eating, I hear this massive CRACK . I spit the cheese out, all mushy and orange (yuck xD), WITH MY STINKIN TOOTH!! Then, I feel something else crunchy in my mouth, and spit out another tooth. Then, about two hours later, chewing some gum, I lost a third tooth. Merf. And yes, these were all BABY TEETH. Anyway, lots of tooth fairy money tonight! 8D I call this one:

BLOODY CHEESE

XD

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Wierdest things eva!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 06:30:29 pm »
8   That's veeery odd lol, lost my teeth like one every 6 months lol.

kk So my cat like loooves sleeping in my dad's open suitcase that's like always on the living room floor (cat is like 28 pounds). While me and dad were watching tv he just starts freaking out in the suit case (still open) He is turning circles and jumping up and down and rolling on his back and a bunch of strange chiz. Turns out he was chasing his tail but there wasn't much room! LMFAO we were laughing soooo hard XD

Callin it:    FAT CAT FAIL!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 06:34:33 pm by Bloo. »

You are amazing <3

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 01:08:05 pm »
xD 10 on funny scale (lol) but about an 8 on the wierd scale.

Anotha thing:

So, I am sitting here, typing on my computer. My cat walks up to me and rubs against my leg. I say, "Hey, girl." and scratch her head for a little while. Then, I go back to typing. My cat jumps up on the desk and headbutts my face, "MRRRROOOOWW!" I yelp and scratch her head again, this time longer. Finally, she walks away. THen, my OTHER cat walks up and climbs on the chair, then on my shoulders, then on my head, and clawed my face. I was screaming and trying to get him off, but his claw then up my nose and I was like: 'MOOOOMMMYYY DAAADDDYYY!!" And they came to the rescue! xD Keep callin it:

Mad Cat Simple.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 01:13:56 pm »
Lol!!! Like an 8 for weird like 10+ funny XD
Nother cat sotry kinda similar. So my 28 pound cat (same one as before) sits on the floor next to me while i'm rping on fh. He starts meowing his head off like literally he wouldn't shut up. I pe his head once without looking at him and I guess he didn't like that. He meowed mooore then finally decided to jump on the desk. He lowered his front half onto the desk and stuck his but up in front of the screen. He like just sat there like that forever. I was like "Are you kidding! Move!!!!" Finally ended up picking him up and moving him to the couch. Lol

You are amazing <3

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 01:21:30 pm »
XD I'd say about an 8 :P

DOG STORY:

So, I'm playing with my dog, when I JUST ate some chicken (bad idea). There was this thick pillar in the house that supports the roof, and I move to the left and make little noises, and my dog jumps after me, but then I move to the right and makes little noises and she gets confused about where I am--on the left or right side of the pillar. So, anyway, I am doing this, and my mom says, "Could you get my phone for me?" I stop and touch my dog's muzzle in a secret sign (lol) that meant "No play anymore" pretty much lol. But then, as I walk to the drawer where my mom's phone always is, my dog pounces on me and slams me on the floor. Luckily we had carpet xD. Anyway, she starts licking my mouth and then licked all my hair SO MUCH that it looked liek I put twelve pounds of hair spray and conditioner on it. And my lips tasted and smelled liek dog breathe. I was washing my hair and spitting for like ten minutes. OMG that was a horrible day. And it gets worse, when I came back downstairs my mom STILL didn't get her phone.

XD!!

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 06:40:10 pm »
10 lol I love that!!! Lmfao riiight nowww!!!
More people need to play -___-

You are amazing <3