Author Topic: FeralHeart - Father Said (Based on a true story)  (Read 1934 times)

Offline Kevaru

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
FeralHeart - Father Said (Based on a true story)
« on: August 11, 2012, 04:25:19 pm »
FeralHeart - Father Said
This video actually has a little story behind it, hence why it was created. A few weeks ago as i ws sitting on feral heart as my aunt and uncle had came to visit, and of course my aunt came into my room to say hello and we chatted a bit, but she asked me what i was playing, my response "oh just game i play with friends, not a biggy" her reply "why are you sitting there alone then?" I literally sat there for a few seconds thinking about it then camewith the usual reply "idk" lol. She then asked if i had made the lion look as he did as i explained how you can create different looks and what not. Of course i told her yes and thats when she quickly responded to me by saying "I can tell that you obviously have something on your mind, your sitting alone and your colors are rather dark and depressing" All i could do was just sit there and think about it because it was true, i always made my lions the exact same way for quite some time..sooo now that the main story is out there, i think the video will make sense through my aging through the video and the weird effects of confusion in life, may seem weird, but i made this just to express that things never stay the same, but some things can stay the same as well..you just have to realize that you can change yourself as well..
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 04:28:46 pm by Kevaru »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart - Father Said (Based on a true story)
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 09:55:53 pm »
Very cool video and character Kevaru. *Nuzzles and gives a cookie* I hope you are alright and that you don't feel too sad like your character. I like how he looks like he matures through the video to by the way... nicely made vid :)

Offline Kevaru

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 07:47:31 am »
Ty for the uplifting reply ^^ thanks though for actually watching it and understanding +1

Offline Kevaru

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 06:56:54 pm »
Bump  ;D